ANNOUNCEMENT

Ey y'all what's up, been a while now. But don't worry, I'll update this book if I have a motivation again since my focus will be on my last Countryhumans Book.

Titled: The Other Alice

It's filled with gore and bloody things, And yeah it's filled with other disturbing things. There are two countries will be playing as our main characters.

Plot:
A long long time ago. There where rumors that if your child isn't acting normal, they'll be put into The Asylum to be normal. If they stand out, it means they're sick. In their real lives, every child or person needed to act normal since it's against the rule.

Whoever acts differently will be accused as being an Alice (Alice in the real world are mentioned as mentally ill person, meaning like being yourself is a sickness)

The so called Alice's has different attitudes and emotions that reflects them as they are different. Different chapters with deaths of each Alice's from the past will be written There.

The book has horror and fantasy,wonderland type like. There's this medicine that make the "Alice's" go unconscious for a few weeks, which puts them into a hallucination, a dream in being wonderland but the surprising part is that wonderland isn't wonderland....

It wasn't the same what they thought of/ what they where told of (because they where told that if Alice's (ill patients) take the pills, they'll be put into a wonderful dream) which only leaded to a nightmare. The two characters where diagnosed with the Alice Syndrome and where put in hallucinations which transports them to wonderland.

In wonderland, they wear different clothes, they looked even more prettier and not hagard. All they needed to do is to survive in wonderland, if they didn't.  They could die in their real life.

Why being different wasn't allowed back then? Will it hurt the people in that community?will it cause chaos? And who started and where did the Alice Syndrome came from?

:in the book, it might change plot but this is only the base plot for now. Y'all can read it, just click into my profile and the works that I'm working on which is only just this two books ofcourse. I'm still planning about the story but I'm writing it.

And gosh school is back. I won't be updating this book for a while since my focus is on the new book I'm making. Y'all need to guess which Alice is being written in each chapters(like who's the country). And if some of y'all guess it right, I'll be answering one questions in each chapter if y'all guess it right. Whoever guesses it first ofcourse.

And I won't be spoiling,  I'm just gonna answer questions if y'all give me some which I don't mind. A Question that will interest me-

And well this plot still lacks so go in the book and read it. I'll be publishing two chapters per day if I can. Each chapter might consist of short or Long chapters and the grammatical errors and sneaky Typo's might be written accidentally so I will try my best to edit them.

Anyways thank you for reading this announcement,  I appreciate it!