01:0004

'ahh!! Finally! I'm in the mall now! And ofcourse it's just me, I just told Bicol to buy me some fresh cold water bottle because I know that I will need it while I'm on my shopping! Even tho I'm not a girl, as for me back in my original and carefree life'

Ah there we go, his going to tell a story about himself...

'I enjoyed shopping, ofcourse who else doesn't enjoy shopping? Right? But anyways, oooh look at this cool tuxedo..ooh and this amazing fancy clothes! Ah! I'm going to buy this-'

"Miss? Are you picking for your boyfriend?"

"............"

And with that, Phil's adrenaline rush on shopping some clothes for himself , his left eye twitch as he sighs and looked at the kind staff and sassily flips her hair like a maldita.

"Um actually, I'm not doing this for my boyfriend if I have one and another thing...Is it bad for me to shop for men's clothes? What..what if I really do have and will have a boyfriend and he wanted to have something formal to wear? Hah? So judgemental"

Phil rolled his eyes and took the clothes he wanted to have, the staff was left surprised like he haven't encountered someone that has so much audicity.

And with that he bought a few satisfying clothes for him...which is what the previous Phil will buy ofcourse but that didn't stop him to buy what he wants...

"Liquor!! AHAHAH! Every man's best friend! I miss you!!"

Some shoppers looked at the beautiful girl who is holding a bottle of wine and hugging it like it's important to her life which concerned them, thank goodness Bicol was still nowhere to be seen so....Lia-Phil bought the wine without Bicol around.

He then finally got into the females section where he would buy good clothes that would actually fit HER. While choosing, he didn't let any staffs bother him, he doesn't like that because he knew what he was doing on the first place.

He would try to look at other clothes and try them in the fitting room if it fits her and oh well, he was really good at this. He felt like a powerful man-woman? Oh well then after buying. He finally encountered Bicol who bought the things he wanted.

"Miss Lia! Here's what you wanted and Please let me carry those for you"

Bicol said as she smiled which made Phil relieved that she was finally back, the shopping bags that he was carrying was starting to get heavier as time passes by.

"Finally you're here! And yes please!! My arms are getting painful"

Bicol kindly took my shopping bags as I sighed, I smiled at her as I grabbed the fresh cold water bottle and drinked it. Oh goodness, I'm so thankful that Bicol is around!

After that, The two of them headed towards the building B of the mall not until Phil saw a beautiful longed hair girl infront of him, well he thought that it was a girl so-

"Hey there! Pretty girl...wanna be frie-"

Once the girl that he thought that is much more taller than him. Which faced them made Phil so embarrassed and surprised.

 Which faced them made Phil so embarrassed and surprised