02:0004

Aguilar who's pinning Kati down the...wooden couch they're in. Both staring at each others eyes and Kati who's eyes are wide in surprise that Aguilar who's a small man has a surprisingly strong grip pinning
Him down.

With drunk eyes as Aguilar gave a lovingly smile and continues to stare at Kati's eyes,

".......Your eyes looks as beautiful as ever....gumamela..."

And with that, Kati remembers who only calls him by that nickname.

"R-rosa.....?!."

He gasped not until he felt a finger hushed him on the lips.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The next day, Rosa cuddled close to someone that is very warm, she felt a pair of arms embrace her even more as soon as her consciousness came back.

Her eyes fluttering and looked up the ceiling, she then yawned and tried to stretch her arms but to no avail, there where pair of arms wrapped around her.

She soon looked at the half naked man infront of her and her eyes widened 'DIYOS KO MARIMAR, DON'T TELL ME THAT SOMETHING HAPPENED- DANG IT WHY DID I LET MYSELF GET DRUNK-...' her cheeks heat up and noticed her clothes where still intack but her hair.

Where messy, sbe doesn't remember what happened to her and Kati....

Not until she heard him groans, waking up which made her cheeks heat up even more. And once she felt him letting go, she quickly got up and fixed herself.

"...?.."

Kati looked at Rosa who's beauty seems go glow with his sleepy eyes and yawned, turning to the other side.

'Oh no....he must have knew who I really was I-...I better leave!'

She panicked and quickly left in a hurry.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I do love you..."

Kati with soft and gentle eyes looked at the most beautiful woman infront of him as he holds a bouquet of gumamela flowers.

"...Are you sure?..."

Rosalita fluttered her eyes as she smiled at the hoping man.

"..Even if you think that you're annoying? Talkative? sometimes hot-headed? And....throw hands to whoevere messes up with you? Haha...Mamahalin pa rin kita....Iniibig kita....gusto kita...pagmamay-ari mo ang puso ko at bihag mo ako sa iyong pagmamahal ng tunay aking Rosalita..."

"K-katipunan....."

Her cheeks heated up as she felt rough hands touching hers while Kati placed the flowers on her free hand and gently cupped both of her cheeks.

Even tho she's in "Aguilar" disguise, Kati took off the fake hair and chuckled and let her long hair gently lean at her back. The two gazing upon each others eyes, glimmering, seeming to be filled with the stars of the universe.

"I'm not going to lie but....I like your combat style as well...you're not just a simple maiden that follows rules...you're one and only.."

He smiled as Rosalita can't believe what's happening to her...she can't believe that she's really with...the man she infatuated to.

"A-am I dreaming?????...Jusko if I am I swear I'll jump of the balcony and end my sufferingggg..."

Cutting her gaze to the taller man as she covered her eyes with both of her hands and groans. Kati chuckled seeing the adorable act that his love of his life doing.

"Are you real?..."

Rosalita peeked through one separate fingers of hers as she looked at Kati who's smiling like an angel and chuckled.

"Ofcourseeee....let me give you—"

"W-WAI—"

*Kiss*

Her eyes widened as the sensation was very real, oh so she wasn't really dreaming...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The two had a date together after that, well Kati would serenade Rosalita whenever she's back at her home and guess what?

Him and her parents are agreeing with their relationship so they let the two have so much time with each other.

"I love you..."

"Ehhh, I love you more~"

Rosalita chuckles as she leaned onto Kati who's behind her.....she was in a disguise ofcourse...and some people would look at them and see Kati with what they thought a "man"

Sometimes catching the two of them but they didn't care...they only care of themselves, in their own world.

"I never knew Sir. Katipunan has likes to man?"

"I thought he likes Miss Rosalita? Oh poor beautiful and wealthy lady..."

"Gosh.....he ended up with a man!?!?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.