¥+£$:×*£¥÷×£66

"That was a great date Malaysia..."

Singapore smiles as her cheeks gently heat up as she leans her head to her fiancé. Caressing his arm as she felt love.

Malaysia who stopped walking as he then gave Singapore a sweet little kiss on the lips, the two smiles at each other as the air surrounding them was filled with love.

"Oh! I didn't knew they are enganged"

Thailand took a sip to her bubble tea as she was with Phil who's witnessing everything, he has bandages and clean clothes on now.

"Aren't they a cute couple?"

Thailand smiles while sipping her bubble tea tho she stopped once she saw Phil leave with his crutches.

She then quickly follows him as she smirks.

"Oh my, I thought you wanted to talk to him?"

She said as Phil just ignores Thailand and see him pulls out his phone to call someone.

".......Russia....- hey!"

Thailand quickly snatched Phil's phone and since she's taller than him, she could just extend her arm that her hand is holding the phone away from the short man.

"Are you planning something?....Talking to Russia won't help you.....how about to Spain? He would gladly help you ...."

She smirked as Phil's pinkish empty eyes blinks a few times and tried to reach for his phone.

"Babe? Don't worry, I was just borrowing someones phone Hahahaha! I broke mine again.....anyways call you later, I love you~"

She then turned the phone call off as she looks at the poor desperate man below her.

And she gave him his phone back which he quickly calls Spain.

"Oh my my! This is going to be fun...tell him you want him..tell him you want to kill Singapore and Malaysia....that's what you want right?"

Thailand placed both of her hands onto Phils shoulder as she whispered to his ears and made him see the two couples love each other as Phil waited for the phone call to be picked up.

Thailand giggles.

"Ohh look at them.....that should have been you, holding his hand....should've been you laying your head to his shoulder...ah, too bad you got replaced"

Thailand see how angry and jealous Phil was as he was holding his phone tightly.

"Since you're broken.....your thoughts don't work out very well....you rather go with your emotions.....Hahahahahahahaha!"

She wanted to laugh but she needs to hold it in.

"Phil? What is wrong?...why did you call me?....and where were you.....the Asean (Family) is not worried (worried) for you....they want you to never come back (to come back)....."

Phil who's mind has been replaced with negativity and no more tears left to cry opens his mouth. Staring at the two couples who are leaving now with murderous intent.

"....Spain...Help me one last time.....I'll pay anything just for you to help me..."

With that, Thailand felt adrenaline pump inside her veins.

"Oh, I'm dying to see how this one ends..."

She giggled.