o×£j:+¥#€&@(#

With pain all over his body, covered in disgusting sem*n and dirt. Breathing helplessly while his tears silently dripple down the dirty ground.

"Satisfied are we~?"

Sounds of footsteps came near to the poor small man, who is still trembling from the pain.

"How does it feel?"

The man who she was talking to, laying on the ground, butt naked as it was filled with disgusting substances. Thailand smirks as she plays with her hair and squated down with her legs closed as she poked the man with a stick.

"Are you still alive??..."
.

.

.

.

.

.

She said as she giggled.

.

.

.

.

.

"Hey...",

.

.

.

.

.

.

She poked him again until the man coughed and slowly opens his eyes.

Thailand clasp her hands and pouted

"Ahh, You're a tough one too..."

She smiled as she then went close to the man and helped him to sit somewhere and once she did, she took his pants and help him wear it, mostly she did the job.

"There....you're all fixed...ahaha in the outside.."

She then pulled out a clean white handkerchief from her pocket and started to clean the small mans face gently.

"...m-ma...Mal...."

Thailand stopped as she looked at him in the eyes with surprised one's.

"Pfft, you could talk? AHAHAHAHAHA!....I thought they even destroyed your vocal chords by choking you so much..."

She laughed at him as tears of laughter came out of her eyes but then she wipes it off after.

"After that breakup with him.....Phil.....we're you satisfied with Indonesia...?"

She continues to clean the poor countries face as she hums a little song.

"..........."

Thailand smirks as her eyes turned sharp with a malicious glow.

"I'll take that as a yes.....but then you broke up with him right?..."

She says and once she saw that Phil's face was completely clean from the dirt but still has bruises. She then buttoned his polo.

"He was just using you over and over again...you thought you found love..."

She smiles as she continues on buttoning his polo as she came to an end.

"Too bad, you we're just a sex doll to him.....right?"

Her face darkens but her terrifying smile can still be seen as she stood up straight as her arms where behind her back.

"Ahh, You're a boring one.....can't wait to meet a another if they ever end up like you...ehehe"

She then tries to fix his hair while Phil remembers all the things Indo did to him, his lifeless eyes staring into nothingness as another batch of tears slip off.

"Oh no! Why are you crying? Are you.....having the feeling of regret?..."

Thailands eyes widen once again as she bursted out from laughter.

"HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!oh my Phil! Sometimes you are entertaining but sometimes.....you are boring....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

she laughed at him and the bad things je did. Just in time karma got him. Phil stared at nothingness as he felt so broken inside...his dignity and soul...

"..........."

Thailand after that tries to calm herself as she sighs.

"Oh my, what a laugh....but you know.....Malaysia already had someone else.."

Thailand finished styling Phils hair and felt proud of herself.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
.
.
.
.

"You should've talked to him when you had a chance and didn't back out.."