01:0010

"Hey Xing! Never knew this old ancient clothes like suits me very well..."

Lia chuckles as she fixes a few sleeves and would gently touch her decorated hair which from one of China's Royal maids that fixes mostly everyone's attire.

China saw Lia and he smiled as he nodded. He seems to be busy which made Lia curious so she took a skip towards him and looked at what he was doing.

"Moon cakes?"

She asked, China nodded and gave her a finish piece which she gladly accepted and ate it carefully which bloomed lots of yummy flavors inside her mouth a she moaned from the goodness.

"MmmmMm~!!! Ugh! This taste so good! Do you always bake it like..this perfect? Who thought you? Ah! Maybe it's your mother huh?"

Ever Since Phil had taken over Lia's life, he suddenly just have gotten used to it and knew how to tolerate things that happened unexpectedly in his own way but since the body he was in doesn't have any much strength that could literally knock anyone out.

"Well...a friend thought me to bake...and cook..even if the two of us where still kids...Because all I knew back then was to hold a sword and anything about my Royal duties and all..."

"Ahhh, I see well, since I see that you're done, let's goo hang out in your home hehe~"

China chuckled as he then nodded and once he was done, he gave another piece at Lia who seems to like his moon cakes and China just placed the few ones inside of the refrigerator.

Lia and China hanged around the balcony that has a pond if Koi's, Lia was braiding China's long hair

"You know....I never got into other countries house, your the first one that I got into actually...and well you know since I lost my memories"

Lia says but she would have glimpse and little dreams of her past which Phil doesn't mind, whenever She's in a certain type of a dangerous situation, those memories would help her.

A lot, China hummed as he let Lia braid his long hair, not until a thought crossed his mind which made him hold a strand of his own hair as he looks at it.

".....Lia...Should I cut my hair?"

He asked which made Lia tilt her head as she slowly stopped braiding his beautiful long silky hair. She thought that this long hair will come to a waste if Xing would just cut it off like nothing.

"Are you and Idiot? You mostly spend a lot of money with this long hair of yours and you even take good care of it to look like this! Goodness....why waste such good hair?"

She said as she slightly pulled Xing hair roughly which made him whimper a little and apologize as Lia went back in braiding his hair. Mumbling angry pinoy words just by that.

Xing mostly forgot that Lia acts like a scary Asian mom sometimes...and acts more different to the female he had met for centuries, She's the one who stood out the most.

He thought that whatever happened to Lia after that incident, suddenly changed everything from her personality to her appearance...