Why did Phil turn gay?

"H-hey...I made it..."

Phil smiles as he looked at Joyce...his crush, His classmate....his one and only..well Phil really is a corny man but.

"Hah, I thought you won't make it, Nerd—"

She nudges Phil on the shoulder as he chuckled, his cheeks heating up just by the contact, the two where outside, star gazing besides a highway, ofcourse there where thick metal fences so that they would be safe.

The two have their rides on their own, Phil owns a bike while Joyce owned her Motorcycle. 

"Look how beautiful this place is....it never changed...."

Phil nodded as he smiled and sat besides Joyce, 5 feet apart since they set a blanket on the ground..

It's been months and,  Joyce birthday will be here soon...I have earned lots of cash just to buy her favorite roller skates...it was kinda expensive but..

Just a little more....I worked as a staff at Jollibee and the payment there is alright...

"Goodmorning ma'am, what's your order?..."

"Table 3? Table 13!!!"

"Alright here's your order sir!"

"I'm sorry but, there's no choco pie for today..."

Phil sighs from the tiring work he had all day, but once he took a glance of Joyce picture in his phone, he would feel so energized.

He sweated as he felt shy onto talking to her....they have been friends since grade 8 and he planned onto confessing to her in one of those love booths.

Where you pay 50 pesos just to put your idols name and the guard of the school or even the ssg's would hunt or search for that name.

Which he didn't do...he was a coward.

*sigh*

He remembered looking at his wallet that only has 50 pesos left....if he spend it to the love booth then he must've confessed about his feelings but he needs to go home on foot....(he didn't have a bike back then)

And his sisters would scold him for going home late so...he just didn't.

"Phil...you alright? You seem to be deep in thoughts.."

"I! Ay um...W-wala okay lang ako ahahaha...."

Joyce looked at her best friend with a smirk as she squishes his cheek.

"You know! You're so cute kapag kinakabahan ka...ahahaha..mrgh!!"

She was so happy by her friends adorableness...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The two where eating snacks, passing time by watching stars and all, Phil eating mang Inasal same as Joyce since he ordered and even payed for her.

He has lots of money right.

*ring**ring*

Phil looked at Joyce who was already talking to her phone.

"Hi babe~...oh kumain ka na??..."

Phil sighs as he looked at his food and started to stuff his mouth with pieces of chicken as his cheeks become full and chubby

As he chewed on it, he would sometimes listen to their conversation....well sometimes..

"Huh? Boybestfriend? What are you saying?...Wala kaming ginagawang masama!..."

Joyce is the type who falls for the opposite, She's been through lots of heartbreaks and well...I'm still surprised she doesn't see that...I'm the one who really love and care for her...

I sighed and drinked a can of pepsi as I looked at the starry sky again. How about me...I've fallen for you....