01:0006

Phil's Pov

Knowing that the original owner of this body seems to be enjoying my other life...dang it..whyyyy!!  Well then...I'll just try my best to get used to this life now..

Sighing as I let Bicol braid my hair, looking at the phone that I just bought, scrolling through internet...nothing new, just boring things that I already saw.

I sighed as I placed the phone down rolling my eyes like a maldita ofcourse!

"Bicol....I'm boreeeeddd!! Do I have anything fun to do for the rest of the day? Eyyy???"

I said as I looked at the kind and hardworking girl at the side as I smiled at her which Bicol looked at me and thinks while still braiding my hair.

"Hmmm....well There's a party at-"

My eyes widened and quickly cut her off, I finally sat in a proper position and stretched my back as I made a loud yawning sound.

"WELL THEN! LET'S GO THERE! Am I invited??? Ofcourse I am! Ahahahaha!"

Standing up proudly as before I walk,  I let Bicol finish my hair being braided as she then followed me like a loyal servant....

"Y-yes my lady but it's full of the people that....that hurted you.. well emotionally....and what if they make fun of you!"

She says as I walked proudly like a gangster around the living room heading towards the kitchen as I opened the fridge and grabbed the wine I bought.

I smirked as I finally faced Bicol 'enemies huh? And probably since this universe has much more many man....well then I'll just blend myself in! Ah! Perfect idea!'

I thought to myself as I felt proud of the idea while Bicol was just quiet and looks at me with worriedness and concern.

I poured myself a drink

"HAHA! don't worry Bicol, Since this place is dominated by men then I'll make myself one!"

I laughed like a man ofcourse and yeah I know, this girl's vocal is perfect because it can imitate a man's voice! Dang Lia, your so talented...sanaol!

"B-but my lady! You said that you don't want to.....meet any of them anymore....and are you going to be a transgender!?!"

I was about to drink the wine that I poured myself with but I didn't want to spit it out because it's my only drink! Is this girl oblivious or something? I looked at Bicol and chuckled.

"Did I say it'll  have any surgery? I said just to make myself LIKE  a man, and don't worry! They won't notice and plus...I gotta know information to know why your lady tried to commit...yeah you know what I mean"

I then drinked the perfectly, tasty wine as it satisfied me, ofcourse I gave Bicol one too which she shyly accepted it and let her drink just a tiny bit of it cuz I don't know if her alcohol tolerance is strong or not.

"And perhaps, I bought myself some disguise and well, all you gotta do is to wait in the car...and plus! No one will even notice! Ahahaha!"