it's you...(end)

"WAIT— ........!!!!!"

Alonzo panted as he was sweating, waking up from the strange dream...his cheeks heating up but soon his vision went clear as he was still outside...

He must've fell asleep under the three and his...holding the small box in his hands. He looked at it for a little while and forgot that....

"Oh! I need to hurry and get back to her!.....and give this box—"

He quickly stood up and dusted himself off as he then ran away from the forest as fast as he could....

As he got there, he saw Klara who's looking much more beautiful than ever. And...she seems to be packing her things....

Alonzo felt something depressing blooming in his heart....he took a deep breath before smiling as he went up to the cured Lady.

"H-hey there....Congrats on...recovery Miss Klara! I hope for not to seeing you here...a-again....um...not in a bad way! Uh ofcourse...please don't do it aga—"

Klara smiles as she held Alonzos hand and took the small box. Placing it on the bed as she caressed Alonzo's hand.

"Thank you Mister Alonzo......for curing me and...."

She then gently placed his hand on her beating chest as she continues to smile at him.

"Healing me.....here..."

Pointing onto her heart, meanwhile, Alonzo could feel the softness and warmth of her chest which made his face very red..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.....After Miss Klara's departing.....I....I guess it's another success that...I finally cured— no...healed her....

Alonzo stops writing as his heart continues to sing for her....he sighs as his cheeks heated up just by thinking of her....biting his bottom lip as he loosened his necktie just a little bit and....remembers all the things they did..

........Nothing else happened after th—

"Screw this...I'll write my report tomorrow...."

Looking at the paper as he stopped and looked out the window, standing up as he grabbed himself a cup of coffee.

Walking towards it as he see's the peaceful town...not until he saw black smoke coming from one of Klara's home—

He gasped and quickly dropped his coffee and went out of his home to.....to save...to save her...

"MAMA!!! MAMA'S TRAPPED INSIDE! ANYONE PLEASE! HELP ME!!!...."

Kati cries as he can't do anything as he was outside crying outloud, he was being held back by the townspeople and he watches their home burn.

Not until he saw a man who has the guts to go inside, a few people tried to stop him but he was unstoppable.

Once Alonzo got inside the burning house, he coughed and looked around the sea of fire. Everything was engulfed in hell as he covers his mouth and nose with a wet handkerchief.

"KLARA!!....KLARA!!!"

he called for her as he looked at the blocked kitchen and an open living room, as well as the bedroom–

He saw noone at the Livingroom so he went to the bedroom and saw a passed out Woman. He quickly went to her aid as he tries to wake Klara up.

And as soon as she woke up, both of their eyes looked into each other as she still looked beautiful even if there are ashes on her cheeks.

She smiles and cupped both of Alonzo's..

"We need to get out of here!—"

*crack*

*Fall*

Alonzo saw their exit getting blocked as he felt.....no....he doesn't feel scared somehow...he....

He looked back down at Klara who seems to be calm, Alonzo soon pulls Klara close in an embrace as they....ignore the fire around them...

"I..I want to say that....after a few months of being w-with you...or...or maybe it was half a year...I...I think I fell inlove with you!"

He confessed as Klara was just listening to him.

"I...I Love you Klara!!....—"

*chu*

Ah just like on the dream he had....but this one is...tragic yet.....romantic?...the two kissed one last time and for Klara to say her last words..

"It's you.....it's really you..."

She was in tears as she felt happy to be with Aziekel again....she felt him caressing her tears as he soon embraced her in a protective one...

The ceiling broke apart and fell off towards the tw—......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I Love you...truly..."

.

.

.

Facts:

●When Klara killed Cassandra, she found out that she was pregnant.

●Del removed his other name "Kati" when he met Katipunan so that there will be no confusion.

●Alonzo was a reincarnated version of Aziekel, who studied abroad about psychology and mental health.

●The treehouse was burnt when Klara's house burned as well.

●after the incident, they never found any bodies.....no one knows where they went.

●Emilio tried his best not to cheat when he got married to Klara but since they are cursed, it soon showed itanong effects.

●On the ritual, The real Klara died  and went back when Aziekel (Alonzo) came back as well. Aziekels Mother was a witch, his mother was abused by his father and left them.