03:0004 (N.E 2)

You sighed as you woke up on your bed..alone in your apartment...the damn Alarm woke you up early again.

"............."

You grab your phone as you see the time....nothing ever changes, why bother waking up if you're all alone and pretty much by yourself in your whole life?

####? Who's that? You kept dreaming of him..wishing that all of it was true but it wasn't.....he already left  you....his never coming back...

".....his never going to come back...."

You said to yourself as you got up from bed weakly, feeling hatred brewing inside you as your depression continues to worsen.....you took a deep breath and threw your phone on your bed as you went over to your bathroom to rinse your face up.

You turned the faucet on as you felt the cold water splashing on each part of your face, feeling....awake...you soon turned the faucet off and looked at yourself.

"Horrible......."

You tell yourself,

"Ugly......"

You sighed as you turned the lights off the bathroom and left it.....looking at the empty and lonely bed you once slept on.....you have noone with you...you where all alone...

So lonely that...you thought that  noone cares for you.....

*sigh*

Neutral ending 2:
Single for eternity......

".....well, that's tough....."

AUTHOR:

OMG!! LOVES~
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1.5K READS!! IT'S A PLEASURE TO KNOW THAT LOTS OF YOU LOVELIES ARE READING MY EXPERIMENTAL BOOK!! WAHHH! Thank you! Thank you! So much! This means a lot to me!! I was so shock to see that this book I made is gaining some attention!! 😭💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Again...thank you! And apologies for not being actively updating this book since I've been busy lately, yes I have many plot Ideas that I might write here again it's just I'm busy focusing on the current book I'm updating!....

As I said in the beginning, this book drains all of my creative juices so yeah 😝.

See you loves in another chapter~
(If I ever update this, I might write a new plot and skip this different endings for a while)