¥×£:666_÷×_×_

Singapore embraced Malay so dearly as she smiles at him and looked at the ring on her finger, she loves it.

"I love it Malaysia..."

She said as tears of joys slip off her eyes as she felt Malaysia's thumb caress her cheek. Suddenly, a very bright car pass them.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"T-this is all your fault!"

Phil shivered as he shouted at Thailand while he holds a gun that is stained with blood, his face splattered with a few of blood too.

Phil sweated as he came out of his senses as he looks at the two corpses lying down far away from each other.

"WHAT DID YOU DO!"

He cried out as he pointed the gun at Thailand as she smirks while sitting on a crate, her hands crossed as she shrugs.

"I didn't do anything.....you did all the work...."

She chuckled as she looks at the gun and stretched her neck and got off the crate as she stretched her limbs too. While blood run down on her forehead.

"Oh, what are you gonna do next?...kill me again?"

*yawn*

"Pull the trigger Phil....PULL THE TRIGGER!"

She yelled at Phil which made him shake from fear even more as he then pulled the trigger while he quickly closes his eyes but there was no sound.

Thailands eyes widen in surprise but then she smirked and laughed at Phil as she walked close towards the small terrified and probably traumatize one.

"D-don't come any closer you crazy bitch! I...I will never kill Malay! Or...or Singapore!"

Thailand stopped.

Her smirked turned into a frown as she watch Phil throw the gun away from himself.

"Pfft....."

Thailand then continues to walk close to Phil as the mad man stopped when he felt that he hitted his back with the table behind him.

"L-LEAVE ME ALONE!....I...I WON'T DO SUCH A THING LIKE THIS! PLEASE!-.."

Suddenly,  Phil felt two bloody hands grab both of his wrist as Thailand smiles at Phil.

And she put Phils hands to her neck as she giggled. And giggled even more.

"W-what are you doing!-"

"You know, if you let me alive......these two countrymasters....if they're people knew you killed both of them...they'll announce war to your country....and are you letting a witness like me live? I might tell every single one or the whole world on what you did...."

Phil's eyes widened as his pupils where only dot now as he gasped and gritted his teeth and quickly choked Thailand on the neck hard. Thailand laughed as she felt Phil pushed her off the ground and sat ontop of her.

Choking her even tighter as she continues to laugh while Phil who was crying with fear and his arms trembling.

"S-stop laughing!....STOP STOP STOP!!"

Phil covers his ears as Thailand coughed to get some air and continued to laugh at Phil (ay waw Nanno) as he then quickly grab a wooden plank and raised it up high and stopped as he thinks and looked at the poor girl below him.

Thailand stopped laughing as she looks at Phil straight in the eyes looking like the victim but then.

"HIT ME! WHY DID YOU STOP!?"

Phil startled as he gripped tightly at the wooden plank his holding and greeted his teeth.

🔪🔪💥(Warning: Graphic gore, and I advice for you to skip this if you don't want to know the hell am I even writing. I'm warning you.)💥🔪🔪
.
.
.

"HIT ME! HIT ME! HIT ME!-"

Phil who can't think straight anymore, forcefully bashed Thailands face 50 times, her skull cracking as her eyeballs bounced out of its sockets as she stopped laughing anymore.

Phil continues to bash the wooden plank on Thailands face and head as her brain spurts out and blood sprayed on Phils face and clothes as he screams in anger.

Thailands body twitches every pounding as she stopped moving anymore and her head was disfigured or pounded to pieces. That her face was unrecognizable anymore as Phil spitted out a few blood and meat that flew in his mouth and threw the bloody plank that is stained with human bits of flesh.

💥💥(End of the gore)💥💥

Phil panted as he stood up and looked around him to see what he just did. He doesn't know what to think anymore, he decided to burry the three bodies somewhere and clean this abandoned place after.

He looked at his blood soaked hands and cried. Sitting down on a floor that didn't have any blood splatters as he cries even more as his sanity was now gone.

A few minutes later, Phil dragged the bodies out and dugged a deep hole for the three bodies as he dumped Thailands first.

Next was Singapores as he didn't care what her dead position is as he gently placed Malay down away from the two Female and looks at the Malaysians face and caressed his cheeks while he smiles.

He could still feel Malays warmth and he kissed his cheek and a tear slip off his eyes. He then left the hole and started to cover it up with dirt as fast as he can.

After that, he washed his bloody self in a nearby river and bathed there for a bit. And dry up. He then left the place to gather a few cleaning tools and the next day....he'll make sure to clean everything.....

"I-i'm sorry....I'm sorry....I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry!"

He cries while he drives back home as he was all pale. And saw Spains number calling him. He decided to stay with Spain for a while.....