6¥+:6666×€*

"Phil! What...what happened to you...."

Spain gasped once phil collapsed infront of him, luckily catching him as he could feel how cold and pale he was. He then looked at Phils face who's filled with tears and he felt so worried for him.

"Okay just calm down....I'll take care of you..."

Spain said as he then carried the weak man on his arms not knowing that he did something bad....so bad..is it still forgivable if he caused such sin?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After that, Spain took off Phils clothes and saw a lot of bruises and a few blood prints on his torso, he thought that he got abused again as he saw cuts on his wrists and neck.

"Oh goodness Phil...why didn't you tell me that those bastards are going to hurt you like this....you should've called me for help!"

He then examined his bruised and slightly much more red hands and thought that.....he ignored that disturbing feeling as he helped his Amigo.

And once his done, he tucked Phil on the bed and he put him in the guest room ofcourse.

"I'll be giving him his food if he wakes up...."

He told his maid as the maid nodded and continued to clean the hallways, Spain gently closes the door and left. He needs to look for the tools that Phil borrowed him.

He wondered why he would borrow his boots and a bucket...does he have one at home too?

He made it to his amigo's car and opens the back of it as he saw the cleaned boots and bucket.

"...Gardening? But why it took him this late to finish it..."

He said as he then grabbed it and felt something wet from the handle of the bucket, he looks at it in his hand and it was just water. He closed it and told his maid to bring it back on where it came from.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.

.

.
.

.

.
.

.

.
.

...

.

.
.
.
.

Phil drops the bat he used to knock Spain down. He has tears running his eyes again as he then dragged Spain towards the living room and placed him on the couch gently.

If only he can talk properly.....he was just about to leave once he felt a hand gently gripping to his wrist as he looks behind him to see Spain.

"...You D-don't have to go.....please...."

Phil gently took off Spains hand off his wrist as his empty eyes had a litle spark of it, he smiles at the begging man and patted his head and left.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
⚠️💥WARNING, skip this if you don't want to read: this part contains rape, abuse and violence 💥⚠️