Ang Cariños (end)

"Oh uh...."

"And...who is this lovely woman you're with?"

Klara smiles as she holds her anger in as her face starts to turn into a little tint of a lilac. Their son soon went close to her as he held her hand and leans onto his mother.

"She's my....my friend! Ah we met while I was on work and she has great idea's- ah meet Cassandra...Cassandra meet my wife, Klara-"

Cassandra who has a face that looks seducing and graceful as she smiled and lend her hand for a shake.

Her clothes seems doesn't reach Klaras rank, since she was born in a very rich family and her Husband was inbetween. Klara has this rich look of a maiden and plus, she's more beautiful and her skin so smooth.

Klara opens her fan as she covered half of her face and looked at the dirty hand, she nodded as she doesn't want to touch such thing.

Cassandra who seems to be embarrassed chuckled as she quickly retracted her hand back to herself.

"I see...but I knew you have friends that are in the high class right? Then why so with the low classers..."

She said as Klara judged the girl with her eyes as she looked back at her Husband. Who looks a bit more nervous.

"Oh, don't worry....I won't meddle with your business my love, are you going home for dinner tonight?..."

Emilio looked at Klara and to their son who's eyes seems to be begging for him to come home and same as to his mother.

"I'll try my best to go back home early! But I have so many work to do...."

He chuckled as Klara sighs, her grip on her fan tighten as her beating heart seems to be having this strong feelings, and doubts.

"Alright.....let's go Kati..."

Klara quickly left without saying goodbye to her Husband as she left with her son who's holding her hand.

A tear trickled down her eyes as soon as her back was facing theirs.

"Didn't knew your wife is rich...she seems unmannered, tsk.."

"Cassandra...don't say that she's still around..."

"You know what?...I'll go it seems that you love her more than me...hmp!"

"Wait!—"

.
.
.
..
..
.
.
.

It was night time already and she was cooking dinner, Klara was hoping that her Husband would come back home...she even dressed for him.

She tasted the soup she was making and once it was done, she placed their food on the table as she went to her sons room to wake him up.

"Anak...Kati...it's time to eat.."

"W-what about papa?...is..is papa coming home mama?.."

Klara smiles as she nodded and helped her sons feet to reach the floor safetly, her son was sleeping on her bed anyways since her Husband would come home in the morning.