J and SK

In a very prosperous and well Empire. Townsfolk and other civilians that live with such normal life. Every people happy with their purpose as they all serve for the King of South Korea.

And ofcourse, his sweet little daughter, So Yong (South Korea) who he loves very much and will do anything just to keep his daughter safe. South was a little princess that lives much more differently than the commoners...

Her life is such high Quality but it'll never stop her from wanting to come out of the palace. One day, The prince of Japanese came in to visit her country which made her father happy.

"WHERE'S THE PRINCESS!?!?"

And with that, every royal staff was now panicking which gave the King a headache, sighing as he ordered them to look for his daughter while he comes in with the search too.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Out of the way!!"

Two little kids running away from one of the vendors, seems that this kids are thieves, the white robed one held tightly towards the other, tiny hands as the two kept running until they both have turned into a path which made the chaser lost them.

And with that, the two kids then took shelter to an abandoned home, well outside of it. The two panted as the boy looked at the girl and pouted. Crossing his arms.

"If it rains here...tsk-"

Oh well wow when Angel's talks, it actually did rained which made the two kids stuck in the old house, the two of them sigh in disappointment.

"Now look at that! It rained....because of you we're both stuck here! Out of all people, why did you drag me into your trouble!"

The little girl didn't talk back but took off the coat that she was covering herself and then gave the stolen Mochi towards him.

"Oh...you stole some Mochi?"

She looked at the boy and nodded, she hadn't seen Mochi before so she stole it and ran away with this boy that she accidentally dragged.

"S-sorry...."

She apologized, the little boy looked at the girl and pouted as he grabbed the Mochi. And ate it, still upset because it rained even worse.

The two went silent when there was a loud sound of Thunder which startled them both so, the boy saw the girl shiver from the cold, he felt pity for her so he took off his warm coat too and placed it on her shoulder. The two then sat besides each other trying to keep each other warm.

"Once the rain stops...my Papa will probably get me and how about you?...."

He asked as he looked at the same age girl as him probably.

"......."

She didn't responded and kept quiet, starting to fall asleep as the boy just let her lean on his should as she continued sleeping.

After that, he woke the girl up and he was taken by his royal guards, the girl looked at the boy and she waved bye at him. Which the boy returned but he was now taken away. Leaving her alone now, in a cold house but....she then thought about the boy she just met.

She thought that he was actually nice that he left his warm coat with her. Maybe he forgot to take it from her. She smiled and still waited for someone to bring her back to her home... the two didn't even get the chance to know each others names but she felt like they're going to see each other.

Hearing footsteps, the girl turned to where it came from as she smiled, seeing her best friend well...brother like figure carry her up

"Princess! Everyone was worried for you! How did you even got outside! Haiya! "

They whined as they squished her cheek and she giggled and hugged them.

The next day, as the Princess of South Korea hid behind her father, seeing such of a familiar face infront of her, same as the prince of another Country looking at her with wide eyes but then soon calmed down once the two where introduced to each other.

They where given time to play in the garden, while they were eyes watching, looking out for the two young heir of the throne. South Enjoyed her time being with the Prince as he admired that playfulness of her.

"Sorry if I was rude to you....."

He said as an apology while She gently held onto the flower crown she was making, stopping her actions as she faced the young prince infront of her, she understood his apologies.

"I-it's okay.....it's my fault anyways....I shouldn't ran away from the palace at the first place..."

Which was true, feeling guilt, she deserves punishment, but that suddenly stopped when Japan gently held her soft hands as he shake his head in objection.

"Whatever you're thinking, you don't deserve such thing and....I kinda feel like your holding yourself in....like you're not you're self...but don't worry, I understand you as well....once the right time comes, I want you to be who you are.....but know your limitations...erm sorry ahahah, such deep words for a kid like me..."

South was amaze but still confused at Japan's words, her small innocent mind didn't get to process the other words, making her try to think what are the meanings of it which only hurted her head.

Young Japan chuckles as he grabbed the finished Flowered crown and placed it on Souths head which she thanked him, she smiles at him.

A few playdates passed, only lasted like tomorrow, was their last play day, South arrived to their place, same as to Japan as he gave her his handkerchief and a little promise.... little promise that she will never forget and hope that it will come true in the right time.

"Remember that I'll marry you if we meet again....and we will be the most powerful Countries!"

South smiles as she giggled at the silly joke that she thought that her friend was saying

"You're only joking! That can't be true but....If you forgot it..it's your fault..."

She said as Japan chuckled and gave a adorable little kiss on her forehead as South felt her cheeks heat up. The two looked at each others eyes for a few seconds after Japan got called by his parents.

He smiled as he got up from the bed of flowers they where sitting on and waved bye at South Korea. Until she watches her Childhood friends silhouette get smaller and smaller as they left.

"I'm hoping that we'll see each other soon again My South Korea..."