😇 4 😇

Jungkook is sitting on the chair next to Taehyung's bed. He holds Taehyung's hand. "You need to wake up soon, Tae." Jungkook says. "I can't live without you, Tae. So you need to get better for me." Jungkook says. A tear rolls down on his cheek. "Please get better for me." Jungkook says. He kisses Taehyung's hand before getting up.

He slowly let's go of Taehyung's hand. "I'm gonna go now, hyung." Jungkook says. He kisses Taehyung's forehead. "I'll see you soon, my love. Rest well. And please wake up soon." Jungkook says. Then he leaves the room.

"How was it?" Jimin asks. He looks worried at Jungkook. Jungkook starts crying. So Jimin pulls Jungkook against his chest. "It's okay, Kook. You can cry. I'm here." Jimin says. Hoseok put his hand op Jungkook's back. Yoongi looks at Jungkook, feeling bad for him. "We all are here for you. You will never be alone." Hoseok says.

Jungkook and Jimin let go of each other. "Thank you hyungs." Jungkook says. They all smile at him. "Ofcourse Kookie. We love you and you know that." Yoongi says. Jungkook nods. "Let's go guys." Hoseok says. They nod and then they leave.

"Wanna go to town first to eat something, Jungkook?" Yoongi asks while driving. "No, i wanna go home hyung." Jungkook says. Yoongi nods. "It's okay, Kookie." Yoongi says. Jungkook smiles while looking outside.

"Okay, Kook. We are here." Yoongi says while he parks the car. He turns off the engine. "Do you want me to stay with you?" Jimin asks. Jungkook shakes his head. "No i'll be fine. I need some time alone right now." Jungkook says. Jimin nods. "I get it. Please call me if you need something. Or if you just wanna talk." Jimin says. "Will do, hyung. Thanks." Jungkook says. Jimin nods.

Jungkook says goodbye to them before getting out of the car. He walks to the door. He opens it and turns around. He waves at them before getting inside. He closes the door. Jungkook sighs deep and leans against the door. He quietly starts sobbing. It was a rough day.

"Please don't die, Tae. I really can't live without you." Jungkook whispers.