😇 21 😇

Jungkook and Taehyung are walking through the park. They are eating an ice cream while walking. A few days has passed since Taehyung called the police because of the incident with the stone through their window. They haven't hear from the police yet, so they know that Hayeon hasn't get caught yet.

"Maybe we should go on a holiday for a few weeks." Jungkook says. "Yeah, maybe." Taehyung says. Jungkook looks at him. "What's wrong?" Jungkook asks. "I'm thinking about Hayeon and where she could be." Taehyung says. Jungkook nods. "Maybe she is gone now." Jungkook says. "I don't think so." Taehyung says. "Did you forget about the note?" Taehyung asks. Jungkook shakes his head.

"No ofcourse not. But the past few days has been relaxing." Jungkook says. "So maybe she has given up." Jungkook says. "You are positive suddenly. I thought you were scared." Taehyung says. "I still am. But maybe i need to try not to think about it anymore. Maybe i need to think more about fun things. And so do you." Jungkook says. Taehyung chuckles.

"I wish it could be that easy." Taehyung says. Jungkook sighs. "Look, i'm still scared. But maybe we have to stop thinking about her. We need to focus on the good things in life." Jungkook says. "And i'm shocked too that i'm saying this. Since i was very scared first. But i don't know, maybe it's time to move on and hope she won't come after me." Jungkook says. Taehyung keeps quiet.

Then he grabs Jungkook's hand. He squeezes it. "I love you, Kookie. I love you so much." Taehyung says. "I love you too, Tae." Jungkook says. Taehyung kisses Jungkook on the lips. And then they walk to the exit of the park. They don't notice someone is following them with a knife in his/her hand.

Jungkook and Taehyung are walking to their home. Suddenly Taehyung hears some footsteps behind them. He turns around and is shocked when he sees Hayeon. She smirks and wants to stab Jungkook in his back. But Taehyung jumps in front of Jungkook, so he gets stabbed in his stomach.

Jungkook turns around. His eyes widen when he sees Taehyung got stabbed by Hayeon. Hayeon takes the knife out of Taehyung's stomach. Her eyes widen. "Oh my gosh." She says. Jungkook looks at her. Before he can say anything, Hayeon tries to run away. But some stranger grabs her while another stranger calls the police and the ambulance.

Jungkook kneels down at Taehyung. He grabs Taehyung's hand. "Tae. Don't leave me. Please hang on. Ambulance is on his way." Jungkook says while sobbing. Taehyung smiles weakly. "If i won't make it, remember that i will always love you." Taehyung says. "Tae. Don't say this. You are strong. You are gonna make it. Please keep fighting for me." Jungkook says. Taehyung just smiles while a tear rolls down on his cheek.

Slowly Taehyung closes his eyes. "Tae. No. Open your eyes." Jungkook yells. But Taehyung doesn't respond. Jungkook starts sobbing louder. Many people are looking at them with pity. Hopefully the ambulance will arrive on time.

Will Taehyung make it?