😇 16 😇

The next morning, Jungkook is sitting on bed. He is waiting for Jimin to pick him up. The night went well so he can go home. The doctor just visited him this morning to take out of his IV. So now he has to wait till Jimin picks him up.

Soon the door opens. Jungkook looks up, to see Taehyung walking in. "Huh? Taehyung what are you doing here?" Jungkook asks. Taehyung smiles. "I'm here to pick you up." Taehyung says. "But Jimin hyung would pick me up." Jungkook says, feeling confused. "Yeah i know. But he called me this morning. He has some important meeting with someone. So he asked me to come and pick you up." Taehyung says. Jungkook nods.

"So, are you ready to go?" Taehyung asks. Jungkook nods. He gets up. "Careful." Taehyung says. "Don't worry, hyung." Jungkook says. Taehyung smiles. "Let's go then." Taehyung says. They both leave the room.

Jungkook and Taehyung are sitting in Taehyung's car. Taehyung is driving while Jungkook is looking outside. "Are you okay?" Taehyung asks. Jungkook looks at Taehyung and nods. "Yes, i'm fine. I'm just a little bit tired." Jungkook says. Taehyung nods. "I understand." Taehyung says. He smiles. "These past few days where rough for you, huh?" Taehyung asks. Jungkook nods.

"Do you think we can talk we we are at our...i mean your home?" Taehyung asks. Jungkook nods. Taehyung smiles. Jungkook smiles back. Soon they arrive. They both get out of the car and they walk into the house. They both take off their shoes and then they walk into the living room.

"Do you want something to drink?" Jungkook asks. Taehyung smiles. "Coke is fine for me." He says. Jungkook nods. "But let me grab it. You need to rest your wrists." Taehyung says. "But..." Jungkook says but Taehyung shakes his head. "I'll do it. So sit down." Taehyung says. Jungkook chuckles.

"Okay. Fine." Jungkook says. "What do you want to drink?" Taehyung asks. "Coke." Jungkook says. Taehyung nods and he walks into the kitchen. Soon Taehyung comes back with a tray with two glasses of coke on it. He puts the tray on the table and then he sits down next to Taehyung.

"So, i need to explain you something." Taehyung says. "That would be nice." Jungkook says. Taehyung takes a deep breath before he starts telling everything. About how Hayeon hired someone to get Taehyung into an accident. And about how she threatened him to do all of this.

So how is gonna Jungkook react? Will he understand? Or will he be mad at Taehyung? Even though Taehyung got threatened. How will this end?