😇 5 😇

Days has become weeks and weeks has become months. Taehyung is in a coma for four months now. Jungkook is still going every day to the hospital to see him. He keeps hoping for Taehyung to wake up. But every day he has the feeling that it won't happen anymore. But today...? Today is different. But how different? In a good way or in a bad way?

Jungkook is on his way to the hospital to visit Taehyung as always. But when he walks into the room he is shocked when he sees a girl sitting next to Taehyung's bed, holding his hand. And Taehyung is awake. Jungkook smiles big before walking to Taehyung's bed. "Tae, you are finally awake. How are you feeling?" Jungkook asks.

Taehyung and the girl look up. Jungkook wants to grab Taehyung's other hand but Taehyung doesn't let him. "Tae? Is everything alright?" Jungkook asks. Taehyung raises an eyebrow. "Who are you?" Taehyung asks. Jungkook looks shocked. "A-are you j-joking right now?" Jungkook asks, stuttering. Taehyung shakes his head. "No ofcourse i'm not joking. Otherwise I wouldn't ask you this." Taehyung says while rolling his eyes.

"But you are my boyfriend. We have been together for two years." Jungkook says. Taehyung and the girl are laughing. "I don't have a boyfriend. I have a girlfriend and she is here." Taehyung says. He points at the girl. "Hi, i'm Hayeon, Taehyung's girlfriend." She says.

"But...." Jungkook can't speak anymore because of shock. "I don't know what you are doing here but you better go away. I'm here with my girlfriend. And i don't even know you." Taehyung says. A tear rolls down on Jungkook's cheek. "Leave before i call the nurse." Taehyung says. Jungkook immediately leaves the room. "How pathetic." Taehyung says while scoffing. He doesn't see Hayeon smirking.

Jungkook is walking through the hallway when suddenly a nurse approaches him. "Are you alright sir?" She asks worried. "Yeah, i'm fine i guess." Jungkook says. The nurse raises an eyebrow. "Are you sure?" She asks. Jungkook nods before continue walking. The nurse sighs before also continue walking.

Jungkook goes home, crying.