😇 Epilogue 😇

(In media you can see how Bora and Eunwoo look like now.)

"Kim Bora, Kim Eunwoo. Where are you guys?" Jungkook yells while searching in the house. Yes, you read it good. Jungkook and Taehyung are having two children now. Suddenly he sees them. Bora is playing with her younger brother, Eunwoo.

Jungkook smiles. "Here you guys are." Jungkook says. Bora smiles. "I'm sorry, eomma. I was playing with Eunwoo." She says. Jungkook smiles. "It's okay. You guys are cute when you two are playing together." Jungkook says. Bora smiles.

"Well, we are gonna eat. So are you coming?" Jungkook asks. Bora nods. She put the toys away before getting up and running to the kitchen. "Don't run, Kim Bora." Jungkook says but he knows that she doesn't hear that anymore. Jungkook sighs.

"Eunwoo, are you coming dear?" Jungkook asks. "Can you lift me please, eomma?" Eunwoo asks. He pouts. Jungkook chuckles. "Alright. Come here." Jungkook says. Eunwoo gets up. Jungkook smiles as he lifts Eunwoo. He kisses Eunwoo's cheek before walking to the kitchen. Taehyung chuckles. "He wanted you to lift him up again?" Taehyung asks. Jungkook nods. He puts Eunwoo on the chair.

Taehyung puts the food on everyone's plate. Jungkook is pouring water in the glasses before they sit down. "So, lets eat well okay?" Jungkook says. Everyone one nods. "Okay. Enjoy your meal, everyone." Taehyung says. "You too, babe." Jungkook says. Taehyung smiles and kisses Jungkook's forehead. Bora giggles.

"Mommy and daddy are so cute." Bora says. Jungkook smiles. "And my two children are also cute." Jungkook says. Eunwoo starts giggling. Everyone laughs since Eunwoo's giggles are cute. "Don't worry baby brother. I'm gonna protect you." Bora says. Eunwoo makes a heart with his fingers. Taehyung and Jungkook smile.

"I'm very lucky to have you all." Jungkook says. "Me too." Taehyung says. Jungkook smiles. "Nobody can tear us apart." Taehyung says. "Nobody." Jungkook says. And that's how they start eating as a family. Their love for each other never ends.

The end.

Okay guys. So this is it. This is the ending of my book: Stay. I hope you all enjoyed this book because i did. Thank you all for reading all my chapters. I hope you guys will follow me for more books.

Much love, your author ✍️ ❤️