😇 32 😇

(Photo in media is the hotel where they will be staying ^.)

"Oh my gosh. Look how beautiful." Jungkook says when they are standing in front of their hotel. Taehyung smiles. "I know right? It's amazing." Taehyung says. "And the view. The view is also amazing." Hoseok says. Everyone nods in agreement. "We will have an amazing time here." Jungkook says. "Yes we will." Taehyung says. Then they go inside to check them in.

Jungkook and Taehyung walk into their room. "Wow. It's amazing." Jungkook says. Taehyung nods and puts the suitcases in the bedroom. Jungkook opens the door of the balcony. He walks on the balcony and looks at the view.

"Wow. It's so beautiful." Jungkook says. Suddenly someone wraps his arms around Jungkook's waist. Jungkook smiles, knowing it's Taehyung. "It's so beautiful." Jungkook says. "So are you." Taehyung says. Jungkook turns around. Taehyung smiles. "I can't wait till we are gonna get married." Taehyung says. Jungkook smiles.

"Same. I'm so excited. And I'm excited for the birth of our baby girl." Jungkook says. "So am i. I'm totally ready to meet our beautiful baby girl." Taehyung says. Jungkook giggles. "I hope she will look like you." Taehyung says. "Why?" Jungkook asks. "Because she would be cute too. And then i can squeeze her cheeks." Taehyung says. "Just like i wanna squeeze your cheeks." Taehyung says.

"Then what are you waiting for?" Jungkook asks. Taehyung squeezes Jungkook's cheeks softly. Jungkook smiles. "Now you can't complain anymore." Jungkook says. Taehyung laughs. "I love you, my dear Kookie." Taehyung says. "I love you too, TaeTae." Jungkook says. They kiss.

"Tae, is it okay if i'm gonna take a nap? I'm feeling tired." Jungkook says. "Ofcourse it's okay babe. You don't need to ask me." Taehyung says. Jungkook smiles. "Do you want me to lie next to you?" Taehyung asks. Jungkook nods. "Okay. Let's go." Taehyung says. They walk back into the room. Taehyung closes the doors and they walk into the bedroom.

Jungkook lies down in bed. Taehyung lies down next to him. He puts his arm around Jungkook's bump. "Sleep well baby. I'm here. I'll stay here." Taehyung says. Jungkook smiles. Taehyung kisses Jungkook's forehead. Jungkook closes his eyes. And after a few minutes he fell asleep. Taehyung smiles before also closing his eyes. Soon they both are asleep.