😇 9 😇

Jimin is standing in front of Taehyung's door. He sighs deep before pressing on the doorbell. After waiting for a few seconds, the door is opened by Taehyung. "Hey Chim. Come in." Taehyung says. He takes a step back. Jimin walks in and closes the door behind him. He takes off his shoes before walking into the living room with Taehyung.

"So, where is your fiancé?" Jimin asks while looking around. "She is at work." Taehyung says. Jimin nods. He sits down on the couch. "So, you heard about my engagement with Hayeon?" Taehyung asks. He sits down next to Jimin. Jimin nods.

"Aren't you happy for me?" Taehyung asks. Jimin raises an eyebrow. "Why would i?" Jimin asks. "You are my friend." Taehyung says. Jimin sighs. "That's right. But i'm not happy that you are gonna marry that girl." Jimin says. "That girl's name is Hayeon." Taehyung says. "Oh i know." Jimin says.

"Okay, what's wrong?" Taehyung asks. "How do you know that there is something wrong?" Jimin asks. "Because i know you for a while now." Taehyung says. Jimin sighs. "So, tell me. What's going on?" Taehyung says. "It's Jungkook." Jimin says. Taehyung rolls his eyes.

"That guy again?" Taehyung says. "Come on, Tae. Don't be like that." Jimin says. "Why are you saying his name then? I don't wanna hear about him anymore." Taehyung says. Jimin clenches his fists. "He was or is your boyfriend okay?" Jimin says. Taehyung scoffs. "I'm engaged to Hayeon. Not to that fag." Taehyung says. "What did you just say?" Jimin asks. He looks angry at Taehyung.

"You heard me. I called him fag." Taehyung says. Jimin slaps Taehyung. "Don't you dare to talk about Jungkook like that." Jimin says. He gets up. "You might be my best friend, but i won't let you talk about Kook like that." Jimin says. Taehyung keeps quiet. "I'm leaving now. Good luck with that slut of yours." Jimin says. Then he leaves.

"You did great, Taehyung." Hayeon says while walking into the living room when Jimin has left. Taehyung sighs deep. "I can't do this anymore. I love Jungkook. But now i'm hurting him." Taehyung says. Hayeon chuckles.

"That's good. Because you need to keep going. You are mine Taehyung." Hayeon says. "I don't love you. I love Jungkook." Taehyung says. "You can't go back to him. Because if you do, i'm gonna hurt him. And you don't want that, do you?" Hayeon says. She put her hand op Taehyung's shoulder. Taehyung doesn't respond so she squeezes Taehyung's shoulder.

"Okay, fine. I'll keep doing what you say. Just don't hurt him please." Taehyung says. Hayeon smirks. "Good boy." She says. She kisses Taehyung's cheek before leaving. Taehyung sighs deep.

"I'm sorry, baby. I have to do this for you." Taehyung whispers. A tear rolls down on his cheek.

Did you guys expected this? Taehyung is forced by Hayeon. Will Taehyung and Jungkook ever be together again?