😇 33 😇

(How their wedding location looks like ^)

Today is the big day. Today Taehyung and Jungkook are getting married. Jungkook is very nervous. It's normal to be nervous on your wedding day, but Jungkook is extremely nervous. "Jungkook, calm down." Jimin says. "No. I won't calm down." Jungkook says. "Maybe i should cancel the wedding." Jungkook says. "What? No. You are not gonna cancel the wedding." Jimin says.

"But i can't marry Taehyung. I'm too nervous." Jungkook. "Kookie, you are not gonna cancel the wedding." Jimin says. He grabs Jungkook's hands. "Take a deep breath okay?" Jimin says. Jungkook wants to say something but Jimin looks sternly at Jungkook. "Okay." He says. Jungkook takes a deep breath. Jimin smiles when he sees Jungkook calming down.

"Good. Now put on your tuxedo." Jimin says. Jungkook smiles and nods. He walks to the closet and grabs his tuxedo. Jimin leaves the room so Jungkook can change.

(Jungkook's outfit ^)

(Taehyung's outfit ^)

"I'm done hyung." Jungkook says. Jimin walks back into the room. He starts to whistle. "Damn, Kook. Looking good." Jimin says. Jungkook blushes. "Taehyung is one lucky man." Jimin says. Jungkook giggles. "And soon you guys will be one happy family too." Jimin says. Jungkook nods.

"Okay, i think it's time to go now." Jimin says. "Already?" Jungkook asks. "Jungkook, don't be nervous okay? Everything will be fine." Jimin says. "Just take a deep breath again." Jimin says. Together they take a deep breath. "Good." Jimin says. "Now, let's go. Otherwise Taehyung will get worried that you won't come anymore." Jimin says. Jungkook giggles. Jimin smiles and they leave the room.

After ten minutes of driving, they arrive at the location. "Okay, it's almost time. You still have a few minutes left." Jimin says. Jungkook nods. "So, try to stay calm okay? I have to go to my seat." Jimin says. "Hyung." Jungkook says. "What's wrong?" Jimin asks. "Do you want me to walk me to the altar?" Jungkook asks. Jimin's eyes widen.

"Are you sure?" Jimin asks. Jungkook nods. "Yes. I want you to do it. You are my best friend." Jungkook says. Jimin smiles. "I would love to do that for you." Jimin says. Jungkook smiles and then they hug. "Okay. It's time. Are you ready?" Jimin asks. Jungkook nods. "Now i am." He says. Jimin smiles. And soon they are walking to the altar.

Taehyung smiles at Jungkook. Jungkook smiles back. And then Jungkook is standing in front of Taehyung. Jimin goes to his seat and then the wedding starts. The priest starts talking.

Finally they are married. Taehyung smiles at Jungkook before kissing him. Jungkook kisses back and everyone starts clapping. And with everyone i mean: Hoseok, Yoongi, Jimin and the priest. It's okay that they don't have many guests there. The most important guests are here and that's the only thing that matters.

"I love you, Kook." Taehyung says. Jungkook smiles. "I love you too, Tae." Jungkook says. Taehyung smiles before putting his hand on Jungkook's bump. "And i love our little girl." Taehyung says. "Me too." Jungkook says. The rest of the day they are celebrating their marriage with the guys.

Next chapter, the last one. ;)