😇 20 😇

"So, the police are gonna look for Hayeon?" Jimin asks. Taehyung nods. Jimin sighs. "Let's hope they will find her soon." Jimin says. "I hope so too." Taehyung says. He looks at Jungkook, who is playing a game on his phone. Taehyung smiles and kisses Jungkook's cheek. Jungkook looks up. He looks at Taehyung. Taehyung smiles. Jungkook smiles back.

"I hope they will find her before she gets the chance to hurt Jungkook." Jimin says. "Don't worry. I'll do everything i can to protect Jungkook. Even if i need to die by myself." Taehyung says. Jungkook looks shocked at Taehyung. "You don't mean that." Jungkook says. "I do mean it, baby." Taehyung says.

"I will do everything i can to keep you safe." Taehyung says. "But..." Jungkook only says. Taehyung smiles and kisses Jungkook's forehead. "Your safety is the most important thing to me." Taehyung says. Jungkook keeps quiet.

"You are my life, Kookie. So if i need to die to protect you, then i will." Taehyung says. Jungkook starts sobbing. "No. You shouldn't say that." Jungkook says while sobbing. Taehyung sighs before pulling Jungkook close.

"Don't cry baby. I hate seeing you cry. You know that." Taehyung says. "It's your fault. You shouldn't have said that." Jungkook says. Taehyung sighs. "I'm sorry." Taehyung says. Jungkook keeps sobbing. Taehyung looks at Jimin. He nods and gets up. "I will leave you guys alone. I'm going home. See you later." Jimin says. He leaves.

"I'm sorry, Kookie. I shouldn't have said it in that way." Taehyung says. "But i want you to know that i do mean it." Taehyung says. Jungkook looks at Taehyung with tearful eyes. "I would do everything for you, Kookie. Your safety comes first to me." Taehyung says. Jungkook smiles a little.

"And it's not that i'm gonna die or something. I just want you to know how much you mean to me." Taehyung says. "Thank you hyung. I appreciate it." Jungkook says. Taehyung smiles.

"So don't be scared okay? I'm protecting to you from that bitch." Taehyung says. Jungkook giggles. They stare at each other. Taehyung slowly leans forward. Then he presses his lips against Jungkook's. Jungkook starts kissing back. Soon the kiss becomes more passionate. And then they go upstairs, for more ;).

I'm sorry, i'm not good in writing smut. So use your own imagination.