😇 17 😇

"What a crazy bitch." Jungkook says when Taehyung has told him everything. Taehyung nods. "I know." He says. "And i'm really sorry for hurting you. But i needed to keep you safe." Taehyung says. Jungkook smiles. "I understand. But you could have told me." Jungkook says. Taehyung shakes his head. "I really couldn't. She was watching me all the time. Until i finally had earned her trust." Taehyung says.

"So, why did you suddenly go against her?" Jungkook asks. "Because of you. Jimin came to see us and told us what happend. Or actually he was very angry at Hayeon and told her." Taehyung says. Jungkook nods. "I was shocked and at that moment i was really done with everything." Taehyung says. Jungkook nods.

"And now? What is gonna happen now?" Jungkook asks. "I don't know. I don't think she is gonna give up easily." Taehyung says. "So, she is still gonna come after me?" Jungkook asks. He starts panicking a little. Taehyung grabs Jungkook's hands. "Calm down, babe. I won't let her come near you." Taehyung says. Jungkook slowly calms down.

"If she wants to hurt you, she has to come through me first." Taehyung says. "Because i'm gonna protect you. I'm not gonna give her any chance to come near you or to hurt you." Taehyung says. Jungkook smiles. "I'm so glad that you are here. With me." Jungkook says. "Me too." Taehyung says. He hugs Jungkook. Jungkook smiles and hugs him back.

"I love you, Kook." Taehyung says. "I love you too, hyungie." Jungkook says. Taehyung kisses him. "So are we now official a couple again?" Jungkook asks. Taehyung smiles. "As far as i remember, we never broke up." Taehyung says. Jungkook giggles. "I'm so glad that you are here again." Jungkook says.

"Me too baby. Me too." Taehyung says. He kisses Jungkook's forehead. "I won't ever let you go again baby." Taehyung says. Jungkook smiles. "I love you." Jungkook says. "I love you too." Taehyung says. They smile at each other.

Hayeon looks from a distance into their window. She growls when she sees them kiss. "Just wait for it, Jeon Jungkook. I'm gonna kill you." She says. "Taehyung is mine and mine only." Hayeon says. She grabs her phone and starts calling someone. Then she walks away, smirking.

What is Hayeon's next plan? Will Taehyung be able to keep Hayeon away from Jungkook? Or will Hayeon succeed with her plan to kill Jungkook?