😇 14 😇

"Taehyung is mine and mine only." Hayeon says. Jimin rolls his eyes. "Taehyung is not a property. He only is his own." Jimin says. "Gays are gross. Taehyung should be with me. I can give him a future. Not that ugly fag." Hayeon says. "Watch your damn mouth, slut." Jimin says. Then he looks at Taehyung.

"You should tell this to Jungkook." Jimin says. "I know." Taehyung says. "No he doesn't." Hayeon says. "Shut up or i'm gonna punch you in your face." Jimin says. Hayeon rolls her eyes. "You better stay here, Taehyung. Or you know what i'm gonna do." Hayeon says. "You better stay away from Jungkook or else you will have a problem." Taehyung says.

"So you are going to Jungkook?" Hayeon asks. "Yes. And you can't stop me." Taehyung says. "Maybe not. But you are gonna regret this, Taehyung. And that shorty too." Hayeon says before she leaves the house. Taehyung looks at Jimin.

"Bring me to Jungkook please." Taehyung says. Jimin nods. "And i'm sorry for what i've said about Kook last time. I really didn't mean it." Taehyung says. "I know. And it's okay. But you need to explain to Jungkook too." Jimin says. "I will. Because i can't lose him." Taehyung says. Jimin smiles and then they leave.

Soon they are standing in front of the door of Jungkook's room. "Thank goodness that the doctor said that we could go see Jungkook for a little bit." Jimin says. Taehyung nods. "I was so scared that we couldn't go." Taehyung says. "Me too. But you have still ten minutes though. So please watch the time. I don't want to have trouble with the doctor." Jimin says. "Don't worry. I will." Taehyung says.

"Okay, good luck. You can do this." Jimin says. Taehyung smiles. "Thank you, Chim." Taehyung says. He sighs deep before knocking softly on the door. Then he walks in. Jimin sighs.

"I hope they will be okay again." He whispers before sitting down on a chair, waiting for Taehyung.