😇 25 😇

Yoongi gets up when he sees Jungkook coming out of the room. He approaches him. "What did you say?" Yoongi asks. Jungkook looks up. Tears are rolling down on his cheek. And that's when Yoongi knows what happened. He doesn't need to hear it anymore. Yoongi growls before grabbing Jungkook by his shirt and pushing him against the wall.

"Are you that fucking crazy?" Yoongi hisses. "Yoongs, let him go." Jimin says. "Shut up, Jimin." Yoongi says. Jimin keeps his mouth shut immediately. "How dare you to do this? Do you even realize what you just did huh?" Yoongi says. "I'm sorry." Jungkook whispers. Yoongi chuckles.

"You are sorry? For what exactly? For hurting Taehyung? Taehyung who saved you?" Yoongi asks. "You are the most fucking asshole i have known." Yoongi says. "You will regret this." Yoongi says. Jungkook keeps quiet. "Leave. And don't come ever back again. Don't come near Taehyung, and don't come near us again." Yoongi says.

Jungkook looks at Hoseok. Hoseok looks away. Jungkook then looks at Jimin. Jimin shakes his head. "He is right, Jungkook. You shouldn't have done this." Jimin says before also looking away. "I'm really sorry. But maybe this is for the best." Jungkook says. "You know what really is for the best?" Yoongi asks. Jungkook shakes his head.

"This." Yoongi says before punching Jungkook on the jaw. Jungkook hisses in pain. "And now fucking leave. Grab your stuff out of your house and leave." Yoongi says before he lets go of Jungkook. Jungkook walks away, crying. "AND DON'T YOU DARE TO COME BACK, LOSER." Yoongi yells.

Yoongi looks at Jimin. "I'm going to Tae." Yoongi says. He walks into the room. His heart breaks when he sees Taehyung crying. "Tae. I'm so sorry for you." Yoongi says. He sits down on the chair next to Taehyung's bed. He grabs Taehyung's hand.

"How could he do this to me? How?" Taehyung asks while crying. "I don't know. Maybe because he doesn't deserve you." Yoongi says. Taehyung sighs. "I hate him. I hate him so much. But i also love him." Taehyung says. "You need to forget him, Tae. He isn't worth it." Yoongi says. "He just proved that he doesn't deserve you." Yoongi says.

"I know." Taehyung says. "But it fucking hurts." Taehyung says. "I know." Yoongi says. "But know that you don't have to do this alone. You have Hobi, Jimin and me. We will be there for you." Yoongi says. "And we will help you with moving on from that idiot." Yoongi says. Taehyung smiles. "Thank you." Taehyung says. "Ofcourse." Yoongi says.

That night Jungkook packed his clothes into the suitcases and that night he left Seoul. But is it for good? Or will he come back?

Sorry for all this drama. Please don't hate me. It's just a fanfic. None of this is real. So please keep it nice okay? Thanks!