😇 24 😇

Jungkook walks into the room with Jimin, Yoongi and Hoseok. Taehyung smiles when he sees them. "Hey guys." Taehyung says. "Hey Tae. How do you feel?" Hoseok asks. "I feel good except for the pain." Taehyung says. Hoseok nods. Taehyung looks at Jungkook. "Hey baby. Come here." Taehyung says. Jungkook slowly walks to Taehyung's bed. He sits down on the chair and moves closer to the bed.

Taehyung grabs Jungkook's hand. "Are you okay? She didn't hurt you right?" Taehyung asks. He feels worried. "I'm fine, Tae." Jungkook says. Taehyung smiles and kisses the top of Jungkook's hand. "I'm glad that you are okay." Taehyung says. "Did she got arrested by the way?" Taehyung asks. Jungkook nods. "That's good." Taehyung says.

Jungkook sighs. "Everything okay, babe?" Taehyung asks. Jungkook looks at Yoongi. Yoongi glares at him. Jungkook sighs deep before looking back at Taehyung. "I'm leaving." Jungkook says. "Leaving? What do you mean?" Taehyung asks. "I'm going away, Tae." Jungkook says.

Taehyung raises an eyebrow. "Where are you going then?" Taehyung asks. Jungkook shrugs. "I don't know." Jungkook says. "And with who? With me?" Taehyung asks. Jungkook shakes his head. "No, i'm going away, alone." Jungkook says. "What? Why?" Taehyung asks. "Because i don't want to put you in trouble again." Jungkook says. Taehyung sighs.

"Guys, can you leave for a second? I need to talk with Jungkook alone." Taehyung says. Jimin nods and leaves the room with Hoseok and Yoongi.

"So, explain." Taehyung says. "I don't want you to get hurt anymore. Or to put you in trouble again." Jungkook says. "Baby, i did this by myself. It isn't your fault okay? I wanted to save you by myself." Taehyung says. "But it's not good. I can't expect you to save me. I feel like a baby because i can't fucking protect myself." Jungkook says. "Baby. It's alright. I love to protect you. That's one of the reasons why i'm your boyfriend." Taehyung says.

Jungkook shakes his head. "I'm sorry hyung. I can't do this anymore. It's for the best that i will leave and that you will move on from me." Jungkook says. "Are you serious?" Taehyung asks. Jungkook nods. "You can't do this, Jungkook. I love you. And you love me." Taehyung says. "And that's why it's for the best to leave you. You need to live your life with someone who can protect themselves. And who doesn't keep put you in trouble." Jungkook says.

A tear rolls down on Taehyung's cheek. "I can't believe this Jungkook." Taehyung says. "After all we have been through, you just wanna give up? Just because some slut wanted to break us apart?" Taehyung asks. Jungkook sighs. "I'm sorry, Tae." Jungkook says. "Go." Taehyung says.

"Tae, i really am sorry." Jungkook says. "Just go."Taehyung says. He looks away and pulls his hand back, since he was still holding Jungkook's hand. "Go away and never come back. I never want to see you again." Taehyung says. "Tae." Jungkook whispers. "GO." Taehyung yells. Jungkook slowly gets up.

"I will always love you, Tae." Jungkook says before leaving the room, sobbing a little. Taehyung starts crying. "After i had saved him from being stabbed, this is the way he thanked me? Well i now wish that i didn't saved him. He should got stabbed by Hayeon." Taehyung whispers while crying.

Poor Tae. Will this ever be okay again?