😇 19 😇

A few months has passed.

Jungkook and Taehyung are still very happy together. Actually they have been become more closer than before. They are now sitting in the living room on the couch. They are watching tv. But Jungkook really can't concentrate. "Babe. What's wrong?" Taehyung asks. "Nothing. Why?" Jungkook asks. "You look distracted." Taehyung says. "Oh, i'm just thinking." Jungkook says.

Taehyung turns off the tv. "Where are you thinking about?" Taehyung asks. Jungkook sighs. "I'm thinking about Hayeon." Jungkook says. Taehyung sighs deep. He grabs Jungkook's hands. "Babe. Stop thinking about her okay?" Taehyung says. "I know. But i'm having a bad feeling that something might happen today." Jungkook says.

"Don't worry babe. I'm here with you. So nothing can happen." Taehyung says. Jungkook sighs deep. "But what if she is gonna do something?" Jungkook asks. "She has to try. I'm not scared of her. So if she wanna hurt you, then i'll hurt her." Taehyung says. Jungkook smiles. "Thank you, Tae. I love you so much." Jungkook says. Taehyung smiles and kisses Jungkook's cheek.

Suddenly a stone is thrown through the window. Taehyung pulls Jungkook on the ground. "What the hell?" Taehyung says. He gets up again and he helps Jungkook getting up. He walks to the stone. A note is stuck on it. It says: "I will come for you, Jeon Jungkook. Just wait and see."

"Oh my god." Jungkook says. Tears are rolling down on his cheek. Taehyung pulls Jungkook close to him. "That crazy bitch." Taehyung says. He looks at the broken shards on the ground. "She really went too far." Taehyung says. "That stone could have hit one of us." Taehyung says. Jungkook is shaking.

"She is gonna come after me, Tae. What am i gonna do?" Jungkook asks. He is feeling scared. Taehyung hugs him. "Don't worry, babe. I'm gonna call the police right now. This bitch has to go to jail forever." Taehyung says. "And i'm not leaving you alone until she gets caught. Okay?" Taehyung says. Jungkook nods slowly. "Good." Taehyung says. He kisses Jungkook's forehead.

Then he grabs his phone to call the police. Jungkook looks at the note. Why can't she just leave them alone? Why can't she just let Jungkook alone?

I was writing this late in the evening, so sorry for the mistakes. I'll fix them later. X