Author's note

******

Hello there,

I am glad you gave my story a go :)

I'd like to share some prior thoughts before starting.

1) This particular story follows Horikoshi Kohei's manga plot, though the books are split according to the anime seasons. I will add my own scenes to (almost) each chapter and also some personal spin-off chapters.

2) All the first-year characters are 17 years old or in their seventeenth year (for those born at the end of the year)

3) The OC's background, and life before attending U.A will be explained in another book. It will provide the explanation to many hints in this story.  Currently working on it.

4) Besides BnHA, my story has three main inspirations: Marvel's Avengers & X-Men and a sprinkle of Stranger Things.

5) Here and there, you might come across word or phrase turns I cherry-picked from my favorite books, TV shows, or manga/animes. I adapted them to my story just because I love the way they sound in it. Any recognizable quotes belong to their rightful creators.

6) I've never published anything before, though I've been writing for a while, so feel free to give me constructive feedback.

7) I'll probably publish some personal art of the main character, Odin, but it takes time to create nice and fitting visuals, so I'll try my best, but sadly there won't be one for each chapter :(

8)  English is not my mother tongue, even though I speak and write it for quite some time now. I try my best to avoid typos, but hey, I am human after all; I hope you don't mind.

9) Each book's Title will be related to the OC's personal development and is Latin.

10) If you want to share your art related to my story, feel free to send it to me 😍 

Thank you for your support and love :)