Chapter 14: Whole new Mess

The four students woke up in an unfamiliar albeit not too shabby environment. They had, in fact, been put to sleep through one of their so-called perpetrators' quirk.

When they opened their eyes, they sized up to a tall, muscular, darkened figure with short hay-blond hair, who derisively inquired, "So. Why are a couple of bites like you spying on our headquarters, huh?"

Midoriya and Kirishima's jaws clenched, whereas Ochaco was shivering with anxiety.

Iida was the only one who dared to speak up. "Why did you kidnap us? We don't want any trouble! Let us go, and we'll forget about what just happened!"

"Not trying to threaten us, are you? I'll have no issue putting you asleep again if you refuse to tell us what you were looking for," one of the other men insisted with a satisfied smirk.

"Put us asleep...?" Midoriya shakily repeated, "We really mean no harm, in fact..."

He was promptly interrupted by a silky feminine voice, "Take it down a notch, boys. They're just a bunch of students. Look at their... Hang on... I recognize that uniform! isn't it the same as..."

At the very same time, I chugged down the stairs, wondering what the uproar was all about.

"Uhh, what's going on?" I casually inquired, but very soon, my eyes bulged at the scene unfolding in front of me. They looked at me, I looked at them, and my extremely irked body started trembling.

Kirishima broke the silence and attempted a friendly interaction. "Hamahiru-Chan! We are so happy to..."

He was cut off by my darkened tone. "Shut it! Get the hell out of here! All of you!"

Midoriya faintly shrieked to himself, "She is so mad at us," causing Ochaco to start nibbling at her nail.

The tense atmosphere was soon disrupted by Mika's perky questioning, "So you people are... ODIN's FRIENDS?"

Everyone around was staring at the group in all-out stupefaction, and the Pinkette swiftly skipped in delight. "How absolutely fantastic," she squealed, "I can't believe it! Good catch, Frej!"

For fuck's sake. It's too late. Mika would be unstoppable now. Having my classmates over was a heaven-sent opportunity to get first-hand insight into my mysterious school life.

Mika and Frejus then glanced up to the staircase where I was standing, and the pink-haired girl pokily asked, "Sis! Why didn't you tell us that your friends were coming over?" She pouted, "I would have planned a real spread!"

I tottered my way to the group, "Don't bother. They're not staying. And they're acquaintances more than friends."

I cast the four culprits an icy stare. Beads of sweat were pearling on each of their faces as they felt at a complete loss.

Iida faintly spoke up again, "It is true, Miss, we don't want to impose..." But Mika's thoughts were already miles away. "Don't be silly! We love meeting outsiders! I'll throw something together, and you cuties will stay for dinner!"

As soon as she uttered those words, my face paled in agony. "Hold a tick; you can't just invite a bunch of strangers to have dinner with us!"

The four outsiders were rooted to the ground as they didn't know where to stand.

Then Ochaco intervened, "We really don't want to be a nuisance to Odin... so we'll gladly head home..."

Mika gazed in the Brunette's direction, "Sweetie! Never you mind Odin, she always pulls the introvert act with people she just met, but she's actually all fluff!"