♦︎46♦︎

As we flew closer and closer to the building, I could see the league of villains waiting for us and All for One as well. Twice and Toga waved their arms in the air so we could see them. Deku gently landed on the building, letting me go. Chisaki held Eri in hand but he soon let her go. She sprinted to me, hugging me and crying. I held her tightly.

"Oh my gosh I'm so excited for this!" Toga bounced up and down.

"Come on, let's do this! There's not a moment to spare! I think we better run!" Twice spoke. No! This can't happen!

"Settle down you two, the show will start any minute." All for one assured them. They both stood still but Toga couldn't contain her smile. Shigaraki walked to the edge of the building and looked down at the frightened people.

"Look at them. Running for their worthless lives. This makes me sick." He growled. Deku chuckled and he walked along the edge, giving the impression that he was going to fall.

"Don't worry Shigaraki, this will all be over soon." He said. Deku turned his attention to me. I just sat there, shocked, scared, and in disbelief. My hands shook and my eyes were wide. I guess this sight of me pleases him.

"So? What do you think? Isn't this wonderful! Everyone in his whole country will die! I'm gonna show all those heroes that they need to fear me! I'll make all your heroes crumble to the ground with despair!" He laughed loudly, pulling out a small red button from his pocket. He also pulled a handgun and fired it in the air.

"Izuku stop! Don't do this!" I yelled. He looked at me as if my warning was a joke.

"Or what? There's nothing you can do!"

"Aren't you afraid...that I won't love you anymore?" I asked. He gasped a little and his eyes faded to green. I let Eri go and I slowly walked towards him.

"Aren't you afraid...that I'll leave you?" Izuku's eyes began to water up. I felt bad for doing this but it was the only way.

"Think about it sweetie...what you're doing is wrong. You know it. You think that this would be a good way to claim my heart? To deserve my love?"

Manipulate him

I walked closer to him, placing my hand on his face. Tears fell from Midoriya's eyes and he looked at me sadly.

"What about your mother? Do you want her to die? You want her to die from the hatred you're about to express to these people?" I asked him. He shook his head no. The villains stood there, watching my act set into play.

"I don't want you to leave, I don't want you to be scared of me, I don't want you to hate me." He cried lightly, lowering his head.

I hate to do this...I'm sorry...

I quickly grabbed the button and the gun from his hands and I ran to the edge of the building. The villains were running after me but I held them at gunpoint, swinging the gun around.

"None of you fucking move !" I yelled. Izuku held his hands up and his eyes expressed fear.

"(y/n) don't! Please!" Deku pleaded. I stared into his fearful eyes and I took a deep breath, raising the gun to my head. I've had enough. Deku began to sob loudly.

"(Y/n) please! Stop it!" Deku screamed, running at me.

"Come near me and I'll pull the trigger." I warned, not taking my gaze off of him. He immediately stopped in his tracks. I then turned my attention to the villains.

"All of you...are nothing but monsters. You have no other purpose except to kill innocent people. You all make me sick." I insulted. They glared at me, their eyes filling with anger. Eri stood in front of me, staring at me with empty eyes.

"(y/n)..." She spoke softly. She walked slowly to me, looking in my eyes the whole time. She stopped, only being a few feet away from me.

"Shoot me." She said. My heart stopped. Was this...real?

"What...did you just say?"

"I want you to shoot me too." Eri repeated. Tears fell from my eyes and I backed away closer to the edge.

"Why...do you want me to do that?" My voice cracked. Eri moved closer to me, holding a sad expression.

"Because if you die...I want to die with you too. I don't want to be alone here. I want to leave with you." She explained. I shook my head no and I looked at Deku one last time.

"To be honest...I still love the real you, Izuku. I always have. Even when you caused me nothing but pain. I know you're still there, waiting to be free," I looked at the villains, "you did this to Midoriya. All of you turned him into a monster. It's all your fault." I looked down at Eri and I held my arms open. She ran up to me, accepting the hug.

"You know Eri...I always considered you as the little sister I've always wanted. I love you Eri, I'll always be here for you." I confessed. She began to cry into my chest, holding onto my clothes. I picked her up and I backed closer to the edge, looking Deku in the eyes.

"Are you sure that...you want to do this? There's no going back." I asked Eri. She shook her head.

"Okay Eri...it's gonna be scary for a few seconds. Hold onto me tightly and close your eyes. When we hit the ground....you'll see nothing but black, okay?" I explained to her. Her grip on me got tighter and I looked down at the ground. There were flames below, waiting for us. I looked back at Deku, who stood there in devastation. I walked back one last time, falling off the building.

Goodbye...Deku