♦︎24♦︎

"I'm...quirkless." I whispered. Deku laughed for a short moment but he soon stopped.

"I took your quirk for myself! So that way you can't leave...or kill me." He explained. I burst into tears and I sobbed loudly.

"I had to get rid of the child. We're not prepared yet. It won't be my...creation. I want our child to be more powerful than both of us. I want him or she to live up to me the number one villain. But I...have to make it as my own creation for that to happen." he admitted. I continue to sob loudly in my chair. I couldn't believe it. Deku...would do this to me. I felt Deku wrap his arms around me, trying to comfort me. I snapped and I pushed him away, slapping him as hard as I could.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!" I screamed. Deku held his cheek and he smiled sweetly at me. His eyes were green.

"I did this...all because of love. I can't control myself and it's taken over me. I don't know why but...I'm doing this because I want to protect you...from yourself and others." he confessed, having tears roll down his face. I was too overwhelmed with emotions and I placed my hands on his face, looking him in the eyes.

"Listen to me Deku. You need to let me go. What you're doing...is not love. It's abuse, torture, and hateful. Hurting the person that you love is not love at all. If you love me...you'll let me go. Please Deku..." I wept as I hung my head low. Deku brought my head up and he wiped away my tears.

"Where we are at right now is Hosu city. The building we're in is cramped behind two semi- abandoned buildings. If you go down the halls the door should be there. Go (y/n)....GO!" Deku instructed me. I was shocked. But...there was a strange emotion I was feeling. That..was the Deku I knew. I could feel it. I stared at him one last time and I pushed my chair out of the mysterious room.

I looked around the hall and I made a left. There were so many turns that it was like a maze. Could I finally be free? Was this a trap? What happens if Deku switches back to his villain side? Questions rushed in my head but I kept pushing my chair. As I pushed my wheelchair past rooms, there was one specific room that caught my eye. I stopped and I looked inside. All the walls were covered in photos of kids and teachers from U.A. Red line connected students to others and locations.

I pushed my chair in and I examined the wall. There was Uraraka, Bakugou, Todoroki, Tsu, Kirishima, and Denki all connected together. What did that mean? I looked on post-it notes to see any information. There was one word which was bolded in red ink. 'subjects' is read.

"(y/n)~ I'm coming for you!" Deku's voice echoed in the halls. Shit! I couldn't look any more. I pushed myself fast out of the room and I turned more corners. My arms were worn out an dI breathed heavily. I still had to keep going! Once I turned right, happiness took over me. There were the doors! I pushed harder and faster, making me closer to the way of freedom. I was so close until my chair was stopped. I froze. I looked behind me...it was Deku.

"Did you think you could leave here and me?" He asked. I threw myself out of my chair and I began to crawl. Even though my legs were broken and were in pain, I still had that fire in me to fight. Deku sighed in disappointment.

"When will you ever learn?" He asked. I continued to crawl, ignoring him.

"I...can still fight...I...can still move..." I stopped in between words from struggle. I was suddenly floating in the air. I knew Deku was using my quirk. He settled me down in my chair and he pushed me away.

"It's like working with an insane patient!" He chirped happily. I looked back at the doors. My only way to home, to my life, and to my friends and family. That path was being pulled further away from me. Out of my grasp, and out of my reach. I looked at my lap and fear came to consume me. I don't know what Deku was planning next but...I was terrified for my life.