♦︎19♦︎

(A/n: there's a little bit of fluff in this chapter. Just wanna give you guys a heads up.)

I woke up and I felt a soft surface below me. I was on a bed. I opened my eyes and I blinked a few times. Wait...I'm not in a chair anymore! I smiled a little but it faded quickly as I felt my wrists tied to the post of the bed. I hissed in pain. My whole body was sore. It just hurt to move. My body felt weird as well, I had different clothes on. I laid down and I remembered about the woman. I felt horrible. She was a single mother, she had three kids, and she was quirkless. She was defenseless and was innocent. Completely innocent. I just sat there just hearing. I couldn't save her. Maybe Deku was right...maybe I can't protect the innocent. I held back the tears that formed in my eyes. I flinched as the door opened.

"Do you like your new bed?" Deku asks. I didn't respond. He sighed and I felt the bed move, he was sitting on the edge of the bed.

"You know you can't keep quiet forever. So talk to me, now." He ordered harshly.

"Okay...Deku." I replied slowly. Deku moaned in satisfaction from my answer.

"I just love the sound of your voice. It's so soothing, so sweet, so pure, I can just listen to it all day." Deku complimented me. I laid there in disgust. How could he act so normal after what he did?! He placed both of his freezing cold hands on my face and he brought his lips to mine. It was...pleasant...nice...it felt like...Deku was here. I kissed back and he trailed his lips down to my neck. He placed gentle kisses on my neck.

"I love you. I just love you. Everything about you is just perfect. There's no one in the world who could ever replace you. Ever." Deku said in between each kiss. I blushed and my heart began to race. This was really happening. Deku bit down on my neck and I gave out a small moan. I felt Deku's mouth form into a smile and he sucked on my sweet spot. I moaned louder and he pulled away.

"We can't get too excited doll, we'll save that for the future." Deku teased. I nodded in agreement.

"Oh and that reminds me! I have a surprise for you and for all of Japan!" Deku exclaimed, giggling like a child.

"What's the surprise going to be about?" I asked him. He only giggles again

"I can't say it. I don't like giving spoilers." Deku disapproved of my question. Take advantage.

"Come on Deku, tell me. Please. Just give me a clue." I pleaded. He stayed silent for a moment.

"Okay. I'll give you a hint because I love you." He replied. I listened carefully.

"In a world where the impossible is everyday life, there is one that remains to fight. He knows he can't continue so he must push himself. There's that one who hides, but soon he will stand high. To show all the number one the painful truth." Deku smiled. Of all things he had to get me a riddle.

"But let's just say that I have a surprise for U.A., the city, and you." He confessed. He was about to say something else but he stopped midway.

"Deku?" I asked. He stayed quiet and his footsteps came close. I could feel his body close to mine.

"Do you have something you wanna say to me?" He whispered in my ear. Shivers went throughout my body.

"What do you mean?" I asked in confusion. He sighed and he dragged his finger across my lips.

"You know what happened. Now tell me." He demanded as he slowly lowered his hand to my neck.

"Deku I don't know what you're talking about." I stuttered.

"Yes you do. Don't make me say it for you." Deku growled, digging his fingernails into my flesh.

"Izuku just tell me!" I snapped.

"Other guys had their hands on you!" He yelled in pure anger. I yelped from his outburst. I then knew what he was talking about. But...how did he know?

"You didn't think I would find out? You were paired with Todoroki...instead of me...all the guys loved you in 1-A...Todoroki...kissed you...He kissed you before I ever got to! To top it all off, he kissed you twice! TWICE IN A DAMN ROW! And Kacchan...was no better. He allowed you to hug him. He was accepting it. Your body was against his...not mine...I CAN'T LET THAT SLID! NOT AT ALL! YOU'RE MINE! NOT TODOROKI'S, NOT KACCHAN'S, NOT ANYONE'S BUT ME! MINE!" He screamed in hate. My body wouldn't stop shaking from his anger that he was expressing. He breathed heavily to relief his anger.

"Izuku it wasn't his fault! I was the one who hugged him! He didn't do anything wro-"

"Don't make your case even worse." Deku threatened as he placed his hand over my mouth. My breath was shaky and my body froze. Deku sighed and he removed his hand from my mouth, walking to the door.

"They'll pay...They'll all pay soon." Deku vowed as he slammed the door. I don't know what Deku was planning but...I fear for everyone's lives he was about to ruin.