♦︎53♦︎

Third person p.o.v

"Is he coming back?" Momo asked Bakugou while lingering around the door.

"He won't be back for a while, I'm sure of it." Bakugou assured his classmate, turning back to the group of students in front of him. Aizawa excused himself from the homeroom, which gave Bakugou and the others plenty of time to talk about their plan.

"So? What's your idea?" Todoroki started the conversation.

"I already told you, we're gonna save (y/n)!" Bakugou blurted to everyone in the class, only to have a few of his classmates hush him.

"But what exactly is your plan?" Momo asked.

"It's simple. We already know where (y/n) is being held and how many villains are really working for Deku. We can invade them in broad daylight so that way we can get attention, having people around us call for the pros if they won't side with us on our plan. Todoroki, Kirishima, Kaminari, and Uraraka will go in first into the building, getting (y/n) and whoever else is captured with her. If they do decide to put up a fight, we all gotta go all out or we're all going to get ourselves killed." The determined blonde explained with ambition in his eyes. Many looked down at their desks in second thoughts.

"What if (y/n) is moved to another area?" Denki suddenly questioned.

"That makes it all the more better for capturing them. We'll just have to get information from them one way or another when we have them." Bakugou confirmed the question. Many kept silent, some thinking to themselves all the worst outcomes they could face with their decision.

"No matter what, I'm in!" Kirishima supported his agreement to the plan. Todoroki then nodded, along with Momo, Uraraka, Tsu and Kaminari. Katsuki's eyes scanned for more support, seeing as Hagakure raised her arm.

"I'm sorry but...I don't think I can do this plan." Stammered Aoyama with his head lowered. A small scoff exhaled from Bakugou's lips, showing his disappointment.

"You talk so loudly, you know that?" A sudden voice came in, making everyone turn their heads. Monoma and Shinso stood by the door frame of 1-A. Todoroki and Bakugou tensed up their shoulders with a small glare towards them. Monoma chuckled lightly as he took a step into their classroom.

"Jeez, no need to be so hostile. We couldn't help but overhear your plan for your friend." The blonde teased a bit, seeing Bakugou's brow twitch. The boy suddenly walked towards Monoma, only to be stopped by Todoroki's arm.

"You better not say anything to the teachers, you little shit." Katsuki threatened. Monoma smirked with his arms crossed.

"Very bold of you to assume that I would have said anything. In fact, we wanted to help you." Reassured the boy. Hearing that made Katsuki calm down a bit and he stood his ground.

"How would you even help us?" Bakugou asked.

"Think about it, didn't the villains see you during the sports festival we held a while back? You have to consider how they possibly know your weaknesses and your quirks, giving them time to plan out your attacks. As for us, they don't really know us and we weren't much out there to the public. Shinso's power can give us an advantage and mine as well." Neito brought up. Todoroki and the others looked at one another, thinking if they should help them or not. There was small tension in the room until Bakugou spoke up.

"Fine...you can help us. But you can't tell the pro heroes." Bakugou gave in with the warning. Monoma nodded and flashed a cocky smile.

"Trust me, I won't. But, you owe us class 1-B a big favor in the future, got it? I mean, we are volunteering on a mission that can lead to death." The boy joked inappropriately that caused Shinso to shake his head.

"So, when will the plan be set?" Monoma questioned. Bakugou looked to his feet before looking back up.

"We'll do this plan in two or three days," Bakugou declared, turning his head to the rest of his classmates, "whoever doesn't want to interfere with our plan, you better not say anything and stay put, got it?!" He asserted himself amongst the class, having them nod. 

The plan was now settled. Within the next two or three days, the students within 1-A were going to rescue their friend from the horrors of the place she was being held to. Few held their head high while those kept their fear in their chest. Fear, the only thing that can help them or kill them in this mission they were all going to face.