Dreambur (fluff)

Nobody's POV:
Dream and Wilbur were playing together with dream team and sleepy bois inc (don't know if that's right). What the other didn't know was that dream and Wilbur were dating, and they were planing on telling them today. They were just doing some parkour and talking (btw there not streaming). After a while they were just talking, while they were talking dream msg Wilbur that they should tell them now.

Dream POV:

Me
We should probably tell them now<3

Wilby<3
Yea we should, me our u?

Me
Could you tell them pls?

Wilby<3
Of course <3

Wilbur POV:
^Hey I have something to say^ everybody went silent besides Tommy ^Why is everybody silent^^be quiet mate Wilbur is going to say something^ it went like a minute and nobody said anything. ^Just say it^ sapnap said and broke the silent ^oh sorry, so um..^ ^it can't be that bad what is it^ George said^ so um me and dream are dating^.

Nobody's POV:
Everybody except Tommy, dream, techno and Wilbur said ^WHAT^ in union. Tommy instead said ^YOU ARE DATING BID D!^ and techno was just silent. When they all calm down and Philza asked ^for how long?^ ^for about a half year^ dream said. ^Ok.

Time skip to later:
Dream POV: I need to go guy's see you later, bye. Bye dream, Bye big D. I also need to go guys, bye. Bye will, Bye Wilbur.

I stretched out my arms and groaned, I then drank a glass of water and went to watch something on Netflix.

Wilburs POV:
I said bye to the others and went down and saw my cute boyfriend sitting on the couch watching Netflix, I went and sat on the couch then I put dream in my lap.

Dream POV:
I heard will come and I just ignored him until he sat down besides me and put me in his lap, I was tired so I snuggled into his chest and feel asleep.

A/N
It was my first one say how I did and If i can improve anything with I probably can. Hope you have I great day/night! Bye

Words: 365