Dreamnap (smut) SORRY

Top: Sapnap
Bottom: Dream

Explanation:
Sapnap took Dream on a dinner date and see what happened. . .
_____________________________________

Dream POV:
So me and sap were going on a date I was really excited, I need to chose a outfit it was either the first or the second one

Dream POV: So me and sap were going on a date I was really excited, I need to chose a outfit it was either the first or the second one

I chose the first one I liked it more

Sapnap POV:
I was waiting for dream by the door "dream hurry up" I heard him going down the stairs, he looked really pretty "you look really cute" "thanks sappy you look really hot"

Time skip (outside the restaurant)

Sapnap POV:
Me and Dream walked into the restaurant, he got some stares but I gave them death Snares back. A waitress came "Hello a table for two pls" "off course just follow me" we got to the table and got menus. "So what are you felling like eating?" "Hmm I don't know maybe a burger what about you" "I'm planning on taking a stake". We order our food and drinks we got to coke's.

Time skip (eating)

Dream POV:
"I'm gonna go on the toilet" I get up and goes to the toilet, I goes on the toilet and starts washing my hands. I felt a pair of hands on my waist "sap I was-" I turn around and stops talking when I saw that it wasn't sap. It was my ex boyfriend he had cheated on me and said that he was only wanting to be me for my body and not caring how I felt so we broke up.
And now he had his hands on my waist, " Could you let go of me" i Said angry "why baby boy" "I have a boyfriend and u are just a flipping asshole" "oh don't say that we are gonna have a problem then~"(I'm hating him so my) "let me go-". I was cut of by a kiss of course I didn't kiss back I tried pushing him away but he was to strong.

Sapnap POV:
Dream had been gone for a long time so I decided that I was gonna go check that he was alright. I get to the toilet and see his ex kissing him, "what are you doing bitch" I yelled at him "who tf are you" "I'm dreams boyfriend you idiot" I walked over to him and pushed him of dream so that his head hit the wall.

After that me and dream paid and got to our car and started to drive home.

Nobody's POV:
"Why did you let hike kiss you" "I'm sorry he was to strong I tried to push him of" dream said. "When we get home you are gonna show me who you belong to"

Time skip (till they get home (rip dreams ass)

Nobody's POV:
When they got inside sapnap pinned Dream to the wall "I'm not gonna walk in a week" dream thought. Sapnap stared kissing dream and sucking dreams tung and exploring dream mouth with his tung. When they finally broke the kiss they both were panting and a string of saliva was connected between there mouths.

"So why don't we take this to the bedroom~" sapnap said in a seductive [i don't know if that's right sorry back to the story] tone, sapnap caries Dream princess style to the bedroom then he trows dream on the bed and gets on top of him. "Do I have your consent to make you not able to walk for a week~"[consent is best] "y-yea you have my consent" "god he looks so hot under me" sapnap thought.

Sapnap starts sucking and bitting dreams neck, dream made small sound but he wanted Dream to scream his name. Sapnap found that spot that was more sensitive "ahh-sap" sapnap took of his and dreams pants and underwear, do you want prep or no prep "prep pls" Dream answered. "Of course~" sapnap lubed his fingers and put one finger in trusting it in and out it made dream moan a little, so he added an other finger and started doing scissoring motions.

After a while he added a third finger witch made dream moan louder, "who do you belong to~" "y-you" dream whispered " can't hear you~" sapnap said while taking his fingers out. Dream whined a little to the list of warmth but screamed "you I b-belong to you", sapnap lubed his member and put it in dream with made dream moan and whine. He let dream adjust "I'm definitely not gonna be able to walk tomorrow" dream though.

Sapnap started moving slow but then faster as he wanted Dream to scream his name, "S-SAPPY so g-ah"
Dream cummed on the his stomach. He could feel sappys thrusts getting weaker he knew that he would cum son to. Sapnap cummed inside of dream and then he pulled out, looking at what he had done to the blonde.

Dreams POV:
I was really tired after that but I knew that we needed to clean, "sap we need to take shower" "I know" he said and grabbed me and carried me to the bathroom and started the water. We got in the shower and washed us sap needed to hold me so that I didn't fall because of my legs.

When we got out of the shower I put one of his sweats on then we went to bed and cuddled.

END

Words: 900

A/N
So I'm finished this is the longest story I written so far, sorry for the grammar English is not my first language so sorry.

Thank for reading this I hope you have a great day/night or whatever it is

BYE
Pls give request I have no more creativity:(