Just studies~ (dreamnap)

Au: highschool au and genderbent
(cause hot)
Top: Sapnap
Bottom: Dream
Type: fluff/lemon (I think)

______________________________________
Sapnap POV:
I woke up pretty late today so I had to hurry getting on my clothes and I didn't have time for breakfast. I ran as fast as I could to the school, why am I always late when we have something important? I have a test today that's worth like 50 percent of my grade, it's in the beginning of the damn school day to.
I hurriedly ran to the school and as fast as I could I ran to my class room and I got to my place and I finally took a breath, as I had realized I hadn't breathed.
I heard a light giggle coming from besides me and I knew it was Dream.

We are very good friends and we sit together in this class, I keep forgetting what class this is but I'll survive it I think.

But enough about that for now.

I had luck because the teacher that was having the test with us was sick and no one could substitute for her so we got to skip that class. Well it was really annoying how much I had to worry about getting there, but at least now I could actually study for it. Yea I hadn't studied at all so I where pretty screwed.
"Dream" I said randomly as I looked up at her.
"Yea what's up?" She's just so casual it's fucking hot.
"Soooo have you studied for this test?" I said a little awkward.
"Of course I have! Why?" She asked again her voice sounding very hot.
"I kinda forgot to study.. So cou-"
"yes I'll help you sap just meet me after school" She interrupted me, she really must have known what I was about to ask. I smiled small.

The clock ran signing that the class was over, or all the classes where over actually. I would say so because I would skip the rest of them. Especially history.

I don't understand why we need to learn about a bunch of white dudes shooting or killing each other. Like I know that we learn it so we don't make the same mistakes as them apparently, but yea it just feels like bullshit. Another useless one is math. Like why do I need to know how to get the area of a damn circle or why this is that makes something. Like I will never use it in real life and if I need to calculate anything then calculators exist, so I don't see a need in the most subjects.

When it was lunch time I walked to a bathroom where it said on the door:
"not in function"
I opened the door and went inside the bathroom, it's not in function that's true but I usually meet Dream here. I also sometimes get cigs from here not so often but can happen.
I went to a stall and I opened it and there it was two chairs we usually sat on and talked, I went up to one of them and I sat down on it. As I did I heard the door to the bathroom open, and I recognized the steps.
It was dream.
I saw her entering the stall I was in and sitting down in front of me, I looked at her face. She looked like an angel.

Her hair fell so naturally around her face and it created the most beautiful shape, her skin was perfect and the natural blush and freckles she had made it look like an amazing painting. Don't even get me started on her lips, their perfect. Their so plump and they never have a crack in them and they are the color of a cherry ice cream. She just looks amazing, I don't understand how but she does.

"Sup sappy" she said dragging out the y in the end, I could almost die for her voice.
"Nothing much" I answered sounding as normal as possible.
"Hey also since I'm gonna tutor you later wanna have a sleepover? My parents won't be home to" Dream said as she leaned forwards looking in my eyes.
"Aye that sounds nice!" I answered cheering on the inside.
"Also I was thinking about leaving now since I don't actually have important classes left, wanna come with me now?" What's up with today this is like a damn dream.
"Yea I don't have to, so sounds good!" I said and she got up and took my hand and dragged me up.

We went out of the bathroom and we waited until all the classes had started then we went out from school and ran to her home. He held each other's hands while running fast not wanting to be caught by anyone.
We get to her house and I can't stop being amazed every time I see it, it's amazing almost as pretty as Dream.

We went inside.
"Hey you can you and wait in my room! I'll get some snacks!" Dream said as she walked in the direction of her kitchen. I went up to her room and I took of my shirt being very hot, I only had a sports bra under but I mean it does look like a crop top kinda so it works.
I started to get up my work books and notes so we could study, I started to read through some notes.
I really take notes funny. My notes had small scribbles all over making different kinds of creatures.

Dream got up to her room and went in and she placed down the snacks she had gotten, it was some cookies and two Arizonas. I looked at her I thought I saw her cheeks being more rosy then usual, but I guess I just never got the color quit right.

"So we have worked with Hamilton and why happened so this is what we should know..." She started to explain to me and show me different things from the books and some things from her own notes.
I gotta admit it was quit hot when she talked about something I didn't at all understand, or her voice was hot and her hands is just perfect.

We actually worked for quite a while until we decided to take a snack break, we both took each a cookie. As she put the cookie in her mouth I bit the other end of it.
"Hah I got some of your cookie!" I said while chewing on the cookie I had gotten.
"Damn you did! You sneaky bastard!" She said while laughing, I also joined in laughing. We laughed for about three minutes until Dream said.

"Your so good at eyeliner like yours look amazing!! Could you make do one on me?" I got surprised but played it if.
"Of course! Just get a eyeliner!" I said as she got up and went to her desk and grabbed one and then handed it to me sitting down. I went over to her and I opened the eyeliner and I held her face gently with one hand and then I started to do eyeliner. I was very concentrated on not fucking it up, I guess I was so concentrated that I didn't realize I had my tongue out small.
"Damn you should have your tongue out more for me" She said jokingly flirty and I blushed up small not to noticeable.

When doing the other eye I needed to get closer to her and I got on her lap and started to draw the eyeliner softly. I finished it and I looked to see how it looked when she looked right into my eyes. It wasn't a glare or a stare it was eye contact, it wasn't hateful it wasn't friendly it was like it's asking for love. Without thinking I kissed her, when I realized what I did I panicked and I started to apologize a lot.
"Sorry! Im so so sorry!! Im sorry I'll leave I'm so sorry!" I hurriedly said fast, I where gonna continue but I felt a pair of lips against mine and I kissed back.

It was surprising and so sweet, it was a very sweet kiss. When we broke it I wanted more and I think she wanted to.

"So wanna be- you know partners or in other words girlfriends?" I asked pretty scared.
"You figured it out now your smart! Yes I wanna!" She answered very happy and I got very very happy.

We kissed again but this time it was different it was full of lust and need, we started to fight with our tongues for the control. But as I knew I won it and I got to explore her mouth while she made sweet noises to please my ears, it was amazing.

If this is a dream then don't wake me I don't wanna wake up from this, I thought as I pushed her to the floor gently and got on her and kissed her deeper.

END
______________________________________

So I don't know where my motivation came from but I guess here you have a chapter! It's trash I know I'm sorry-

Words: 1530