Dreamnoblade (angst)

(It's my first time writing angst sorry is it's bad)

Dream POV:
I had gotten a lot of hate recently, it was about how people thought I looked and how much I weighted.
Of course they hadn't seen how I looked but I got really insecure about how I looked.

I started eating less and I counted my calories, my boyfriend didn't notice but can't blame him he was really busy.

One day I got really tired and started to feel less but I put on a fake smile it hurt but it worked nobody suspected anything.

My boyfriend techno was going on a business trip and he was going to be gone for four days.

Day one:
I haven't eaten anything and I'm not planning on doing it, I'm thinking about self harm not for attention it because I wanted to feel something other than just empty.

Day two:
I really just gave in and I did some cuts on my stomach it hurt but it felt good to feel something other than emptiness.

Day three:
I was in bed all day, but I needed to get up and film a video so I put on a fake smile and started to film I was filming with Tommy and Tubbo, it was ok I guess but it felt weird to just lie about that I was good.

Day four:
I decided that I was gonna cut some more today I cut me on my stomach again. Techno was coming home today but he came home late or that was what I thought.

Techno POV:
I was coming home a little early so I decided to surprise dream, I parked my car outside our house and snuck in as quiet as possible.
When I got inside I heard somebody crying so I rushed to our bedroom and saw dream on the bed and blood on his shirt and stomach.

"What have happens" "it's not like it looks like" I walked to him and picked him up and carried him to the bathroom."you need to wash your scars pls " dream nodded "but first I need what you hurt you cut yourself with. I watched him take a bloody blade and give it to me, "now pls shower when I make something to eat and you need to eat I know you haven't eaten in days" he just nodded again.

After he took shower I made him eat a toast it was hard for him and me but he ate it.
"Why did you do it?" "I got hate and I started to hate myself more and more" "pls don't listend to them you are beautiful and worthy the whole world"

END

Words: 451

A/N
I made this because I needed a distractions. And pls be nice to people because you never know what they are going trough.

Pls give me requests I don't have a good creativity.
BYE