The alpha (dreamnoblade)

Longest one yet- also yes I don't know what to say it is like fluff or smut or angst- but it includes fluff some smut and a little angst- so yea I'm not sure okay don't sue me!

Also 101InsertNameHereidk thank you for the request/idea! It helped to make this a lot and I hope it's good!

Background ships(Kinda): snf, fundy x eret (yes I don't know the ship name-)
Main ship: dreamnoblade

Top: technoblade
Bottom: Dream

Au: hybrid au
Dream: omega wolf
Techno: alpha wolf and part pig
Fundy: fox
George: mushroom cow
Sapnap: blaze
Eret: peafowl (in rainbow colors)
______________________________________

Dream POV:
I am on my way to meet my friends to just catch up on what have happened and so, because I where away trying to hunt down an alpha that where proven very violent. And that took a while so I haven't been able to talk or meet them in a while, so it will be interesting to see if something new have happened and see how they are!

I was making my way to my friends I was so lost in thoughts I didn't realize the person I walked into until I where on the ground with them on top of me.
"Oh- I'm so so sorry-" the person I had walked into said and they then hurriedly got of me, and I got a real glance at them as saw it was fundy.
"Hey fundy calm down it's okay and it was me who walked into up, so I'm sorry"
I got up and I put my hand on his shoulder to assure him that it was okay, he lookt up at me and smiled I could see some faint blush on his cheek but I'm just taking that like he's embarrassed.

"So fundy where are you heading?" I asked taking my hand of his shoulder.
"Oh I where gonna meet a friend!" He said sounding very exited I could see his fox tail sway,
"Well that is amazing! You have fun then!"
I said with a smile and started to walk again and I could see he also started to walk. Well now I have meet someone I didn't plan on meet but haven't meet in a while, so I would say that it's good I meet him!

I started to get close to the forest where I should meet my friends, when I think about it this forest is a lot more pretty then other once I've seen. I can now understand why someone would wanna live in the forest, oh right I do have friends that are smart sometimes. I laugh small for myself as I got to the edge of the forest, where are they I thought. I saw a house I hadn't seen before and soon enough I saw someone go out of the house and walk closer to me, I couldn't really see who it was.

Soon the figure waved to me "hey dream!" The figure said and now I figured out it was sapnap. I smiles and started to walk towards him, and when I met him in the walk we hugged and he lifted me.
"Hey don't do that sampam!" I screamed when he lifted me,
"Don't call me that it's not my name! And you can't stop me from doing it!" He said back and I just sighted and hugged him in defeat.

"So dream you wanna go inside?" Sapnap said as he put me down, I playfully hit him not to hard.
"Inside where?" I askt.
"The house over there" Sapnap said and pointed over to the house he came out of, I lookt a bit skeptical it wasn't anything wrong with the house it just definitely wasn't Sapnaps style or so. It was like a goblin house or a cottage and it had a lot of mushrooms over it and plants.
"So? I can't tell what you want from just your facial expressions-" I heard Sapnap said and that broke me out from my thoughts.
"Oh- yea sure- is it your house tho?" I askt him.
"Nope it's not mine but it's gogys!" Sapnap said as he grabbed my hand and started to walk to the house, I also started to walk after him so he didn't have to drag me.
We got to the house and got inside "hey gogy! Dream is here!" Sapnap screamed probably to get George. And it actually worked I saw George ho down from some stairs and walk over to us
"You didn't have to scream idiot!" George said he sounded pretty tired I'm guessing Sapnap accidentally woke him up, well it's not his fault that man is sleeping all the time.
"Yea yea- but okay that is not the point gogy, Dream is here if you can't see" Sapnap said and pointed at me, please don't let them start argue now their arguments can go on for hours.
"Wait yea I'm not blind- hi dream!" George answered him, he sounded so grumpy at first but then he sounded happy, this man have mood swings.