Chapter 7 - Studying,duh

Soobin was told to sit on the chair and Yeonjun pulled another chair close to his, and both of them went silent as Yeonjun turned the page, the sound of the pages turning filling the room.

Yeonjun's honey voice trailed off, Soobin watched as the other's slender fingers traced the words he was reading. Soobin felt the warmth radiating off of Yeonjun's body and quite ironically, it made him shiver. Soobin couldn't concentrate on the lesson as he kept thinking of how pretty Yeonjun's hands were and he suddenly felt the touch them.

And that's what he did.

He put his big hand on Yeonjun's; At the sudden touch, Yeonjun looked up, his confused puppy eyes were met directly with Soobin's, and Soobin quickly switched his gaze to the ground and mumbles,'Is there no fun way to learn this?' He said in a pleading tone which made Yeonjun sign in annoyance.

" listen here you giant octopus!" Yeonjun said pointing his index at Soobin, but was cut off by Soobin's snickering.

" Octopus? Seriously Yeonjun? Do I remind you of an octopus of all those animals?"

"I don't know. You are tall and your legs are quite long? So why not octopus?" Yeonjun simply shrugged and hit Soobin's arm, telling him to refocus.

But, none of the them seemed to be able to focus on the lesson. And that's when Yeonjun closed the book with a loud thud.

" Let's watch an English movie!" He suggested, but the other who was already yawning, replied in a snarly-yarly voice while stretching his arms,

"Nope. Let me lend your bed for 15 minutes. I'm sleepy"

" What?! YOU CAN'T"

" I CERTAILY CAN BABY,ITS RIGHT THERE"

Soobin moved his chair and was about to flop on the bed when the other dashed to him,pulling Soobin from both of his hands. Soobin was taken aback and wrapped his arms around Yeonjun to maintain his balance.

Yeonjun struggled in his arms yelling let me go's and Soobin's slow brain was still processing why the other was screaming.

When Soobin processed he immediately released Yeonjun, practically pushing him and Yeonjun who didn't expect the sudden push held onto Soobin's shoulders tightly, making both of them land on Yeonjun's bed.

Luckily,(or not) Soobin balanced himself by putting his hands over either side of Yeonjun, managing not to crush the older.

That was too much to take in. Soobin blinked his eyes and stared the one beneath him,with scared doe eyes, now panting heavily after their little tantrum.

Soobin had never seen a man this close before. He noticed Yeonjun's soft cheeks, how his eye brow had a slight cut, and his rosy lips. God is never fair,huh? His lips looked as red as a the feet of a dove, but soft as a flower petal. His blue hair had fallen on his forhead, his collarbones peeking under his shirt and he noticed how Yeonjun's shirt had rode up, revealing his milky abdomen.

Shit.

His mind clouded with things he didn't even want to name since Yeonjun was his friend and he awkwardly managed to stand.

Both of them refused to talk and Soobin felt like he should apologize,as wanting to sleep was his idea and he was the one who practically dropped a ton of bricks on Yeonjun.

" uh-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, I really am, Oh my god Yeonjun,I'm so sor-" Yeonjun patted his shoulder saying,

" Chill bro, I'm not mad, That was partly my fault"

"still-"

"Now are we gonna watch the movie or what?" Before Soobin could answer, the other had already started walking towards the TV

They chose a movie,well,it was Yeonjun who choose, he suggested that one as he thought it would help Soobin improve.

They were on the couch, watching the movie, and Soobin pulled his legs up crossed his legs( a habit his Asian grandma isn't happy about). But as Yeonjun was close to him, his leg touched Yeonjun and Soobin felt the otherer quiver at the touch. Had that incident made Yeonjun sacred of him? Soobin retreated his leg immediately and apologized, But the other just smiled and continued to watch whatever was displaying on the tv screen. At the end of the movie, Yeonjun had suggested Soobin to read books as well, as it help a lot in learning a language,and showed Soobin his collection of books,in which Soobin found a huge pile of romance books. Yeonjun's a romantic person, eh? Whoever gets to date him will be so lucky, that he felt himself feeling jealous at the thought