Chapter 13- Blame the nerves

I was actually gonna name this chapter jeogiyo Yeonjun hokshi yojachingu isseoyo but decided not to since it was too long lol

-

There it was.

That freaking dizziness.

As Soobin pulled Yeonjun closer, inhaling his scent, the world suddenly started spinning, his vision blurred and mind went blank.

And without a guidance, Soobin's lips misses Yeonjun's and land on the older's cheeks instead.

Yeonjun tightened the grip on his shoulders, startled.

CHOI SOOBIN! YOU HAD ONE JOB!!

Maybe he could break the Guiness Record for the worst top ever, couldn't he? Or maybe he should just take the pain in the ass and let Yeonjun t-

"Soobin...?"

He pulls away from the other's soft cheeks and rests his head on the smaller's shoulder, closing his eyes, both out of dizziness and embarrassment.

Shit! He can't even kiss someone without messing it up,can he?

" Soobin? you okay?"

Yeonjun's soft voice penetrated the dizziness and reached his ears. He felt Yeonjun moving his hand from his shoulder to his hair, running his hand through his raven locks in an attempt to calm him down.

But can he not?

The mere action was driving Soobin mad. Can't he stop?

No wait! On second thought, don't stop, he didn't want Yeonjun to stop.

But can he stop?

But Soobin loved feeling Yeonjun's fingertips brushing his hair.

Still this was too much. Soobin's heart was going on a pace that he couldn't catch up to. This was too sudden. His feelings suddenly seemed to have taken non-platonic turn and he was confused. And scared. He needed these things to stop.

Can Yeonjun just stop making Soobin feeling this way?

Feeling what way exactly?

That.

That was the question.

He had to know it.

He had to know what exactly he was feeling. He can't be going around kissing his friends just because he's caught up in the moment and end up regretting it when he's sober. Was he drunk? Definitely. Why else would his mind be acting like this?

Now, a part of him was happy to have missed the kiss.

He didn't want to kiss Yeonjun, when he himself hadn't figured out his feelings yet.

And moreover, he didn't want to put his and Yeonjun's friendship on the line just because he's a fucking light weight and can't control himself.

He needed to figure out.

So he pulled away.

Yeonjun's worried puppy eyes stared at him waiting to be given an explanation.

" I- I'm just- I'm going to get some water, I think I drank too much..." He did his best to avoid the older's gaze, hoping he wouldn't question about his accidental kiss on those chubby cheekies.

" Do you want me to get it for you?" Yeonjun offered which Soobin kindly declined. He wanted time to himself.

So there he was, striding towards the kitchen , desperately trying to get away from the source of his rebelling heart.