Chapter 28

Recap
*******
I mean I've never slept by a guy in fact I've never slept by my bestfriend!
He kissed my lips and turned the lamp off,I rested my arms on his bare,muscular shoulders as he wrapped his arms around my waist and snuggled his face in my neck,muttering the word 'mine',as we then both drifted of to sleep.
******************************
*Bell rings*
"Class dismissed" Said Miss Turner as we all ran out of the room.
Walking towards the front gates, I caught up with the girls.I looked around the school entrance trying to find Darren.But there was no sight of him.
Weird,since morning I haven't seen him."Hey have you guys seen Darren?"
"Errmm"Mumbled Lucy nervously.
"Ermmm he's gone-shopping"Margaret replied.
"But he wa-" I was interrupted by a group of girls, with yellow leaflets in there hands.
"Heyy girls!"spoke the smallest one with brunette hair."I'm throwing a party in 2 weeks time"
"Why give them out know then?"Margaret questioned.
"I don't want it to be a last minute party,it's going to be big" she emphasised with her hands.
"so you girls are all invited"she passed me the leaflet with the word"EXTRAVAGANZA" written in bold capitals.
"Hope you girls can make it" she smiled and walked off to another person.
"I am soooo going!" Squealed Neena.
"Me to!" Cheered Margaret
*
*
*
"Goodnight guys" I replied as everyone headed to there bedrooms.
I walked inside mine and Darren's room and headed straight to the bathroom.
After I changed and freshened myself up,I grabbed my school bag and started on the assignments.
"Heyy" smiled Darren taking his top off.
"Were have you been all day?" I questioned.
"Ermm"he mumbled nervously"I had a meeting" he stuttered,scratching the back of his head.
"But Margaret said you went shopping?" I confusedly asked, furrowing my brows.
"Ahh yeah..After the meeting" He muttered.
I know he's hiding something,but I'm not going to push it further.
"So we had a party invite today!"
"When is the party?"
"In a few weeks time."
"No,no way your definitely not going."
"What?!?Darren that's not fair!You can't do that!"
"I can and that's my decision"
"Well I'm still going!Im fed up of you constantly telling me what to do!You kidnapped me then kept me locked up in this fricken house!I have a life to you know!"
"Don't pushed it..." His voice started to sound croaky as he tightened his fist in anger
"Your not the boss of me!"I yelled until I saw Darren's eye turn fully black,he let out a glass shattering growl,and his bones started to crack,ears formed on his head and Four legs appeared.
I let out a loud scream with in seconds everyone was in the room.
"Lucy get her out of the room!" Ordered Scott,Lucy obliged and pulled me forcefully by the arm.
"What did you say to him?" Sighed Lucy.
"I just asked him about the party and if I can go to it,but he just blew up at me!"
"Jen the party is in weeks time,why did you ask now!"
"But Darren never gets angry at me like this."
Lucy stood still for a few seconds not muttering a word,but by her face expression it seemed like she was wanting to convey something.
"Look Jen,Darren is very stressed right now,you need to understand that he is trying to protect us,so pleas-"
"What is he stressed about?"I asked curiously placing my hands on my hips.
"I don't think I have the right to tell you other then Darren" she spoke patting my shoulder.
"Bu-"
"He's okay now" said Scott slamming the door open.
"Go in then,make sure you don't say anything that will irritate him" Warned Lucy.
"Don't worry goodnight guys "
"Night they both lazily waved walking back in there bedrooms.
I walked inside the room and saw Darren sleeping while breathing heavily, drops of sweat going down his chest. I placed my hand on his cheek and stroked his soft skin, suddenly a smile became visible on Darren's face making a grin appear on my face .
I carefully layed down beside him.
"Goodnight Darren." I mumbled leaving a kiss on his cheek.