Chapter 20

Recap
*******
"Just don't talk to him..." He growled this time his eyes fading pure black.
"Eerrr....ok"
"Good.." He whispered Gently laying his hands on top of mine.
"Your order?" Said the young woman placing a tray in front of us with 2 burgers,2 packs of fries and 2 drinks.
"Thank you.." I mumbled while she walked off.
"Let's dig in then."
Darren placed my meal in front of me and we both started eating, laughing and talking about each other's life.
After talking to Darren I think he's alright I guess,he's short tempered and he gets angry quick but other then that he seems like a nice guy.
"Shall we go know?" He questioned sipping on his drink.
"Where we going?"
"It's a surprise..." He smirked.
********************************
"Can I open my eyes know?" I moaned
"No where nearly their..." He spoke.
"You know it's dangerous for me to sit on a motorbike with a blindfold on,I can fall and break my head!"
I heard a chuckle coming from him.
"Don't worry I got you,I'll never let you fall..." He whispered,with his warm breath tickling my ear.
I was seated at the front of the motorbike while he was sitting behind driving the motorbike, with his legs at the side of mine and his arms caging me close to his chest.
"Where here!"He parked the motorbike and helped me jump of the motorbike.
I felt him snake his arm around my waist.
"Errr...Darren?What are you doing?"
"Sshhh..." He mumbled and he scooped me into his arm bridal style, I can feel his hard rock chest and his manly sexy perfume.
Oh god...I love the way he smells.
I felt a gush of cold wind fly past,he placed me down on my two feet and untied the blindfold.
I squinted my eyes and opened them up widely,gasping in shock.
Thh...thi...this is magnificent!" I stuttered,walking forward and spinning around in this magical place he brought me to.
We are in a forest on top of a hill,with a river beneath us glistening in the moonlight,a waterfall,going down into the river making,the noise of water splashing down.The stars where twinkling,flowers surrounding me with golden lights and a picnic basket placed on the floor on top of a blanket.
"Darren this beautiful!" I said walking towards him.
"I'm glad you like it." He smirked leaning against his motorbike.
He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the blanket placing me down on his lap.
Usually I would slap the guy who even tried to touch me, but for some reason i felt safe laying in Darren's arm.
We where sitting their cuddled into each other looking up in the sky and listening to the sound of the trees waving around with the soft blows of the wind.
I don't know why but I actually really liked this, I think I'm falling for Darren.
In fact I Jennifer Lawson have a crush on Darren Smith.
I don't know why people say bad things about him.
I wonder why everyone was telling me to stay away from him?
"I wasn't always like this..." He muttered breaking the silence.
"What do you mean?" I questioned,holding his hand and playing with his fingers.
"This...look at me."
"Theirs nothing wrong with you." I said dropping his hand and turning around facing him.
"Jennifer...stop lying to me,that's the least thing that I expect from you,I know your thinking something, just ask me."
"Why does everyone call you dangerous?" I muttered looking into his eyes.
He glanced into my eyes,biting on his lip nervously.
"I wasn't always like this,I had the perfect family, perfect life everything was fine."
I sat their quietly listening to what he's saying.
"Until,everything just collapsed,their was no love left in my family everyone just wanted to kill each other.My parents loved each other into bits,they loved each other so much that every Sunday they would go out together.Suddenly when I was 5 years old my parents would argue all the time.I remember one night it went so bad that my dad literally slapped a metal pan in my moms face.I feel sick of myself the fact that I couldn't help my mother at that point when she needed help.But my little sister Rosie was crying her eyes out and my mother told me to go after her.My parents started to ignore each other we weren't the happy family we were supposed to be.Later on my mother saw my dad with another women.He was having a affair.That night was the day my father stabbed my mom in the chest. I tried to stop it but it was no use.The monster killed her.Just when my father was going to stab me and my sister the police came barging in the room they arrested my father and later on we found out my dear mother past away." He spoke with his eyes turning teary.
I didn't say anything,I couldn't.
What was I supposed to say?
Everyone was judging him as a evil,dangerous person when they didn't know the truth behind him.
I didn't know where I got the sudden urge to do this ,but I felt it was right.
I pulled Darren into a hug with him instantly wrapping his arms around my waist hugging me back tightly.
"Jen?"
"Yeah"
"Promise me one thing..."
"Alright."
"You'll never walk away from me,your the only one I told this to"
"I promise you Darren I will never walk away from you." I picked up his hand in a comforting way.
He smiled back at me.
"I bet your family love you a lot,I mean who wouldn't love you."
"Haha yeah I guess we all love each other since..."
"Since what?" He questioned.
"My father died." I mumbled.
He sat their gesturing me to carry on with what I'm saying.
"When I Was 12 we found out my father died,my father was a true soldier and died by a gunshot going straight through him.I remember my father telling me 'Don't let anyone hurt you in anyway.'He would take me were ever I wanted to go,brought me a real gold chain for each of my birthdays for every year,he said 'these bracelets represents your life as my baby girl.' I can still,remember him saying it" I said with tears falling out of my eyes.
he gently rubbed the tears of my face and pulled me into a hug.
"Alright enough on the emotional talk so what's in that basket?" I asked trying to avoid the subject.
He smirked and brought out a chocolate cake decorated with cream,sprinkles and strawberries.
We started to laugh and talk about weird things.I didn't even know that we have been sitting here for hours and yet it felt so short.
"I think I should be going know." I muttered getting up from the blanket.
"Hold up Jennifer,I got another surprise for you..." He walked towards me bending down on one knee taking out a blue box with a beautiful silver heart shaped,necklace placed inside of it.
"Will you Jennifer Lawson go out with me?"
**********************************
Heyoo!!!!😘
I know this chapter is boring but trust me, the book will be getting better.😏
Oh and pleeeeease!!!😁
FOLLOW ME!
VOTE!
Oh and do comment because I love reading positive comments!
Love ya all💖
Xxsuniibunii01xX