Chapter 24

Recap

*******

Suddenly I woke up...

I can hear banging noises coming from downstairs.

Oh sugar!

I forgot to lock up!Wow I'm so clever.(sarcasm)

I quickly grabbed one of my ugly pair of shoes.

Yes I now ugly because, I don't want to waste my favourite shoes on a pathetic person.

I creeped downstairs and realised the front door was open.I peeked outside and nothing was there, so I decided to turn around and go back to bed.

I looked behind and a person dressed in all black,slammed a cloth on my mouth before I can even react.

Slowly my vision started to blur ,I felt so weak I gave into the blackness.

********************************

*BANG!*

I quickly shot my eyes open.

"Were am I?" I mumbled with my head still throbbing with pain.

Still the room was silent.

I looked up and the room was crowded with people staring at me like they are shocked or something but that's not what confused me there sat the people I would never think in my wildest dream that would kidnapped me.

Neena

Margaret

Kim

Sarah

Lucy

Scott

Danny

And....Darren.

"Were am I?!?!" I said in a serious tone looking at each and everyone one of them but they all turned there eyes towards Darren.

"Can someone in this room explain to me why I am here?!?!" I yelled furiously.

"Jennifer...please calm down.." Cooed Lucy gently rubbing my back.

"Don't tell me to Calm down! I demand some answers!" I shoved her hands of my shoulders and ran in front of Darren

"Lucy,take her to my room." Spoke Darren.

"Yes Alpha.."

Wait?What?Alpha?What the hell is an Alpha?

"I ain't going no were till i get my answers!"

"Danny,Scott take her...Now."

Straight away Danny and Scott,grabbed my arms,pulling me towards the staircases.

"No,let me go!Don't touch me!" I screeched trying to loosen the grip they had on my arms but no one cared,I was too weak comparing to them.

I refused to walk up the staircases so Darren came and picked me up.

"Darren let go of me!" He ignored

"Darren I'm not a child let go!"He growled and put me back on the ground"stay in this room."He ordered.

"No!I want to go!" He turned around and gave me the most viscous glare warning me to basically 'shut up." I gulped down the saliva forming in my throat and fell on to the bed.

It's been hours since I was laying here, in this room,I tried to get out but they locked the door.

The window!Thats it!

I peaked outside the window and my room was so high up that the people walking looked like little ants,I shivered at the thought of me jumping down here.

Suddenly the door screeched open and in came walking Lucy,Margaret and Sarah.

I gave them a quick smirk and pushed them out of the way running to the door.

Yes freedom!

Only to be bumping into a hard chest.

I looked up and came face to face with a angry Darren.

"Oh ssshh-sugar!." I mumbled loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Nice try babe but your staying here." He smirked pushing me back into the room and slamming the door shut. without losing eye contact.

God I feel like my eyes are burning!

"Margaret,Sarah and Lucy."

"Yes alpha?"

"Out now."He ordered still piercing his big brown eyes into mine.

They all lowered their heads and walked out of the room silently.

Darren walked forward carefully and each step I took back, until my back came in contact with a wall.

"Don't even try escaping Jen." He spoke in a low husky tone.

I pushed his body with all the strength I have, but he didn't even move a single bit.

"Let me go!"

"I can't!" He growled.

"Your not the boss of me!" I yelled back.

He growled really loud and punched the wall.

I let out a loud scream and in came Danny and Scott grabbing Darren's arms while Lucy pulled me out of the room.

"Leave me alone!"

"Shut up Jennifer!" She pulled me into another room with Margaret,Sarah,Kim and Neena running from behind.

"What happened!?!"yelled Neena.

"We don't know but we can't let his anger rise even further." Said Lucy.

I looked down nervously knowing the fact that Darren reacted like that because of me.

"let go of my hand!Im not a child!" I moaned pulling my arm away from Lucy.

"Can you just shut up!"

"Oh yeah I just got kidnapped and you expect me to shut up?!?!you can't tell me what to d-"

"Your life is in danger..." Mumbled Kim,instantly she gasped covering her hands with her mouth while the rest sighed.

************************************

I know...

I know what your going to say,your the biggest liar ever!Soo many people commented and you didn't even update!!

I am really sorry I feel so guilty right now.I had so much going on that i didn't even get time to write one chapter!So I'm soooo sowwy.😔

Please...

Vote

Comment

Follow me

Love ya all💖

Xxsuniibunii01xX