Chapter 13

Recap
*******
If anyone finds out, I finally found my love.They would try anything to threaten me and I don't want anything happening to my Jennifer,in fact I don't even want her to get involved in all this...
"Alright anything else?"
"Nah right now I'm to frustrated to think of anything else man,I'm just worried about Jennifer's safety,my own pack member tried to kill her.God knows what else can happen."
I sighed, brushing my fingers threw my hair.
"Alpha why don't you mark her?Claim her yours?"
"That's the thing, I can't do it... if anyone knows she's my mate,they'll harass her and she's a human."
"Oh...call me if you need anything then."
Said Danny walking out of the room.
Don't worry Jennifer, I will never let anyone hurt you again...
*********************************
"Ok...ok so let me get this straight...your a werewolf?!?!"
I said chuckling at this lie Lucy came up with,just so she can talk to me.
"Me and Scott." She spoke in a low,serious tone.
"Haha yeah right!"
I jumped off my bed,not wanting to sit here and listen to Lucy blabbering of about her 'apparent werewolf life'.
"You don't believe me do you?"
She questioned narrowing her eyes and crossing her arms against her chest.
"To be honest...Nope,Not really and I don't want to sit here listening to your dream fairytale life because, I got better stuff to do so, theirs the door,I'm pretty sure you know what to do,but in case you don't..."
I walked towards the door gesturing her to 'get out.'
"Fine...but one day you'll see.." Lucy muttered,smirking at me and walking out of the room.
I slammed the door shut and jumped onto my Cousy couch,rewinding everything she just told me.
Could it be true?
What does she mean about 'one day you'll see?'
I looked at the plain white ceiling slowly drifting to sleep.
*********************************
I woke up in the morning with the Sun Haze burning into my eyes.
I stretched my arms out and snuggled into my pillow.
"5 more minutes..." I mumbled
(Half an hour)
"Jennifer get out of bed now!!!!"
"Mmmm..it's only 4."
"It's only 4?!?! You got 10 minutes to get ready and get yourself into school...or I swear Jennifer your grounded for the whole summer holidays." My dear mother shouted,pulling my blanket of me.
I quickly shot out of bed,running into the bathroom.
I glanced at myself in the mirror,my skin pale as ghost, with heavy bags under eyes.
I striped my clothes of and did the usual daily routine.
Brushed my teeth
Shower
Clothes
Hair
Make up
I grabbed my side bag and ran out of the house as fast as a leopard(ok not that fast) but I ran faster then my usual pace.
I whizzed down the streets,until I came in contact with a wall(at least I thought It was).I squinted my eyes ready for the moment,when I fall to the floor breaking my bones.
But nothing happened.
I opened one eye and came in contact with beautiful golden,hazel eyes.
I shot both of my eyes open widely,staring into his hazel eyes,not being able to blink.
He had is warm,muscular arms wrapped around my waist.
"Ok...you wanna get up because my arms are kinda hurting now with your weight." He whispered smirking showing off his deep dimples.
"How could I when you have your arms wrapped around me?" I spoke wriggling my eyebrows.
He carefully brought me back up on my two feet,with one arm wrapped around my waist.
"Why were you running that fast?" He questioned,slowly walking beside me.
"Getting late for school duh?" I said rolling my eyes at him.
"What do you mean your getting late?we still have half an hour till school starts." He said chuckling.
"Wha...what?!?! You mean...my own mother..ju-"
"Ju...just tri...tricked you!!!" He said laughing so bad like a hyena,stumbling in his steps,holding his stomach gasping for air.
"Oh shut up Darren!" I yelled hitting him on his head with my bag and walking off leaving him their,laughing his head off.
That isn't even funny!
I can't believe my own mother just tricked me!
I took in a deep breath and walked inside the school building,crowded with teenagers.
I shuffled towards my locker,taking out my maths book.
*Bell Rings*
Everyone started to walk to their classrooms leaving the hallways empty.
I walked through the hallway,heading to my maths class.
Instantly, a hand gripped on to my arm and dragged me to the girls toilets.
I started panicking kicking my legs and Swinging my arms in all types of directions.
I felt a stinging sensation on my left cheek,I looked up and came face to face with a angry Chloe...