Chapter 12

Recap
*******
"Mom why didn't you tell me Lucy came?!?!"
"Because,I knew you wouldn't come down to talk to me."
Interrupted Lucy.
"Well,I don't want to talk to you so I'm going to say this once,theirs the door,you can leave now."
I spoke cutting my eyes at her and walking back up the stairs.
"Jennifer!Thats no way to talk to a guest,Lucy you may come inside and Jennifer show some respect."
Shouted my mother,walking towards the kitchen.
"It's about what happened at the end of school...." She said muttering towards the end.
I stopped in my steps and turned around,walking back down the stairs.
"Fine then...my room." I said,walking back up with Lucy behind me.
********************************
Darren's POV
Flashback
************
I was running in the Forest in my Wolf form,trying to loosen up my mind, with all the problems I have going on.
Until I heard a loud,piercing scream coming,from the other end of the forest.
It wasn't some ordinary scream...
It was a scream that made my Wolf howl.
It was a scream that made my Wolf insane.
It was...Jennifer?
I ran through the forest using my hearing sense to find her.
As I was coming closer, I saw her curled up to a tree shivering full of fear and tears flowing down her pink soft cheeks.
God...I would die to even stroke that cheek.
I looked up and saw Scott coming near her in his Wolf form.
Oh no, no one touches my girl!!!
I clenched my sharp teeth together and pounced on Scott,clawing his face.
He was sending me mind messages.
'Darren stop!Alpha forgive me!'
I stopped attacking him,while he was shuffling to the tree behind him,panicking .
'I'm sorry Scott but no one hurts my MATE!'
Just when I was about to finish him of,I saw a petite body coming in my way.
Mmmm how I love the sweet scent of her.
She came forward with her arms out,anxious but also showing some bravery.
This made me smile,my beautiful mate is getting effected,she's finally becoming a true Luna.
I saw Scott run of behind her.
That little whimp.
I glanced at her,begging for her touch.
I stroked my paws on her hands,sending sparks down my arm.
I felt her flinch back, properly because, she felt the magic with our touch.
I wanted to go up to her,to tell her she's safe with me beside her.
But I'm in my Wolf form and I can't reveal myself yet.
I turned around and ran the opposite way,with my blood boiling in anger.
Now, I just got to deal with Scott...
End of Flashback
**********************************
"How dare you fucking harm her?!?!"
I said slamming the glass at the wall;shattering to pieces.
"Alpha I'm sorry,she made my mate cry and you know I can't take that."
Wolves,get over protective over their mates,if they see a tear even escaping from their eye,they would do anything to find the reason behind it.
But that's not the point,he tried to hurt My mate and being a Alpha can get you even more possessive then a usual wolf especially being one of the top Alpha's in the world.
"Listen Scott,your lucky my mate came forward to protect you or you wouldn't have been standing here right now."
I said growling in his face.
"Alpha after being told she is my Luna,I am ashamed of myself that I nearly killed my Luna." Said Scott frowning with disappointment written in his eyes.
"Just get out of my sight for now!" I spoke low and clearly.
"Scott."
"Yes Alpha Darren?"
"Call Beta Danny here."
"Yes Alpha.."
I walked towards my brown,oak desk and starts to clean up the scattered papers, while waiting for Danny to arrive.
Letters from roughs and packs wanting to do partnership with me or join my pack.
I tore the papers apart and threw them in the bin.
I heard the door screech open,I didn't need to look up, I already know it's Danny because I can smell him coming near me.
"Alpha you called me?"
"Yeah,call Rider and tell him to keep an eye on Jennifer."
I can't risk her safety again,Sadly I can't even go near my mate.
If anyone finds out, I finally found my love.They would try anything to threaten me and I don't want anything happening to my Jennifer,in fact I don't even want her to get involved in all this...
"Alright anything else?"
"Nah right now I'm to frustrated to think of anything else man,I'm just worried about Jennifer's safety,my own pack member tried to kill her.God knows what else can happen."
I sighed, brushing my fingers threw my hair.
"Alpha why don't you mark her?Claim her yours?"
"That's the thing, I can't do it... if anyone knows she's my mate,they'll harass her and she's a human."
"Oh...call me if you need anything then."
Said Danny walking out of the room.
Don't worry Jennifer, I will never let anyone hurt you again...
*******************************
Hey everybody!!!😘
This chapter is from Darren's POV.
Sorry,for updating this late!
But School was really busy in the last weeks, before the holidays started.
But I'm back baby!!!😉😝
And because it's the holidays, I'll be updating more regularly..
PLEASE 😁
VOTE!
COMMENT!
And don't forget too...
FOLLOW ME!!!
Love you all💖
Xxsuniibunii01xX