Chapter 14

Recap
*******
*Bell Rings*
Everyone started to walk to their classrooms leaving the hallways empty.
I walked through the hallway,heading to my maths class.
Instantly, a hand gripped on to my arm and dragged me to the girls toilets.
I started panicking kicking my legs and Swinging my arms in all types of directions.
I felt a stinging sensation on my left cheek,I looked up and came face to face with a angry Chloe...
***********************************
"Let me go!" I yelled,earning another slap against my cheek.
"Get the bat..." Demanded Chloe of one of her minions.
She grabbed the bat and smacked it into my back with full force.
"Ooooooowwww!" I screeched with painful tears streaming down my cheek.
"How dare you take Darren away from me?!?!" She shouted slamming the bat into my leg.I groaned in pain,at this point I felt helpless,she constantly punched,kicked and slammed the bat all over my body not leaving a inch of me relieved rather she broke all my barriers.
I cried and screamed in pain but the women seems stone hearted.Her and her minions found it amusing seeing me in this condition.
"You think your so cool that Darren will like you?" She chuckled along with her minions.
"Well your wrong my friend,Darren will never go for a ugly,fat nerdy bitch like you." She said pulling on my hair.
"Stay away from him...do you understand that?" She said literally spitting in my face.
"I said do you understand?!?!" She growled,pulling my hair so tight that I actually felt my roots of my hair bleeding.
"Yea...yeah..plee..please... leave me alo...alone." I managed to stutter.
"Huh?Glad too." She then slammed my head against the wall leaving me in the room after torturing me.
My head was hurting
My body felt numb from all the beating.
I felt the blood pouring from my forehead,deep cuts and bruises forming on my body.
My mind was going insane with the scene replaying over and over again.
Just for Darren she did this to me?
I cried my heart out sitting in the same position shivering in fear that Chloe might walk into this room and bash me up again.
Instantly my eyes started to fall,I felt so weak that I gave in to the blackness.
*********************************
"Jen wake up!"
I can hear someone calling my name but I didn't have the strength to bring myself up.
Suddenly I felt sprinkles of water drops on my face.I shot my eyes open looking at a worried Lucy.
She carefully pulled me up,leaning me against the wall.
"Jen look at you!Who did this?!?!" She said stroking the bruises on my arm.
I pulled my arm back not wanting her to touch me.
"Jen stop being stubborn,please just tell me who did this." She spoke with sympathy in her eyes.
"It's none of your business." I shot back at her.
"Well know it is,who did this?" She questioned.
"No one did this." I lowered my gaze and crossed my arms against my chest.
"Right...that explains the hand marks on your cheek." She spoke rolling her eyes.
"Fine then I'll find out myself."
She brought her face near mine and started to sniff my cheek.
"Uuhhh Lucy?What do you think your doing?" I said totally confused at what this girl is trying to do.
"It's...Chloe." She growled,jumping up and walking towards the door.
"Lucy don't!" I yelled grasping her arm.
"Then tell me why she did this?" She questioned.
"I don't know...she just said stay away from Darren."
I heard her mumble cursing words under her breath.
"I need to sort this girl out."
"Lucy don't please!For me!" I begged with my hands joint together.
"Jen you can't let her do this..." She pushed my joint hands down, pulling me into a hug.
"Please...Lucy for me." I spoke with tears flowing out of my sore,red eyes.
"Fine but we have to tell Da-"
"NO!" I blurted out,Hugging her tightly.
"We can't tell Darren...please just don't."
"But Jen we have to." She objected.
"No we don't,what's the point?please Lucy...don't." I Muttered towards the end.
"Ugh fine but if it carries on, I swear I will smash that fake bobble head of hers." She said tightening her fist.
"Please just don't tell anyone."
"I won't." She promised.
"So how did you find out it was Chloe?"
"Werewolf have powerful senses,especially when finding other Werewolves."
"You mean Chloe's a Werewolf?!?!" I spoke shocked and anxious at the same time.
"Yep that's why I want to kill the little slut." She growled with her eyes Turning fully black.
"How many lessons are over?" I questioned trying to change the subject.
"2 lessons are over."
"Im going home I can't walk around with my face bruised up like this".
I said gasping at the sight of me in the mirror.
All dry blood,cuts and scars formed on pale skin.
"Your right,I'll drop you off."
She spoke pulling me by my arm, out of the toilets and outside the school building, towards her red Mini Cooper.
Luckily no one was seen around the hallways or rumours would spread creating gossip.
******************************
Ugh don't you just hate Chloe?!?!😡😡😡
PLEASE...😁
VOTE!
COMMENT!
FOLLOW ME!
Love yah all💖
Xxsuniibunii01xX