Chapter 7

"How do I look?" I questioned wriggling my eyebrows and spinning around,modelling my clothing.
"You look...fucking sexy girl!" Screamed Neena.
"look who's talking!"
Neena wore a beautiful long purple dress showing out her feminine,figure and had a high bun ,with little curls popping out.
"Haha alright then shall we leave for the party know?"
"Yeah ok let me just grab my clutch bag."
"I'll meet you in the car."
And their goes the door slammed close.
I quickly walked towards the mirror and glanced at myself.
I wore a strapless,black silky dress,fitting to my body showing out my curves,with black tights and black,diamond platinums.
I curled my long blonde hair and pinned it to one side,with smokey eyes,fake lashes and red lips.
******************************
"Is this the house?!?!" Neena yelled on top of the loud music.
"Well...duh...can't you see the drunk teenagers outside?"
Neena parked the car and we both jumped out,running to the front doors of the mansion.
Yes it's a mansion!
With dazzling lights,flashing in the dark,grabbing attention,flowers and plants decorating the outside of the house,a gigantic pool,full of teenagers,dancing,singing and some of them were making out.
We walked inside together,with the loud music,making the ground literally shake!
I looked back and suddenly Neena went missing.
Oh my...I'm all alone....
I pushed and shoved through the sweaty bodies,grinding with each other on the dance floor.
"Oh god...I need a drink."
I walked towards the snack table picking up a plastic cup full of Coke.
Well...atleast I thought it's Coke...it's brown,fizzy...yeah let's just say it's Coke.
As I picked up the plastic cup someone slapped my hand,making me spill the Drink all over the table.
"Shit!" I muttered
I spinned around coming face to face with...
Guess?
Darren Smith.
"Ugh why did you do that for?!?"
He grabbed my arms and pierced his hazel eyes into mine.
I quickly took the advantage at looking at him head to toe.He was wearing tanned chinos,white top,black leather jacket with white Jordan's on.
Wow...
"Well...if you want to drink liquid that is full of bacteria then go ahead,don't cry when you end up in hospital."
And with that he walked away.
What is with this guy!
Walking away after shouting at me,not letting me say one word!
Then I felt someone tapping my shoulder.
"What?!?!?" I roared.
"Woah!Sorry for annoying you."
Said Justin dressed in black jeans,white top and black high tops.
"No..no..err sorry Justin it's just that err I got a minor headache,but don't worry I'm fine." I said giving him a comforting smile.
"Are you sure?"
Suddenly I felt a pair of familiar hands on my waist holding me tight to their body,I looked up and saw Darren giving Justin a death glare.
"She's fine,now go away."
"You can't tell him to go away!" I spoke trying to release myself from his tight grip but that made him tighten it even more.
"Don't you dare yell at me!" Growled Darren making me wince,this guy is scary when he's angry.
"I'll talk to you later." Said Justin and then he walked off.
"Why did you do that for?!?!"
I said slapping Darren on his chest.
"Talk to me with respect!" He growled grabbing my wrist into a bone crushing grip.
"Respect...huh,you don't deserve respect!"
He growled and pulled my by the arm to a corner of the house.
Oh shit....
This is the part where I get murdered......
Mom....goodbye,I'm sorry for everything bad I did...
Oh and yes I was the one who eaten all the cookies,splashed paint all over your bed,shaved Mikes hair in the night and ruined your favourite dress so you wouldn't be able to go to the party.....
Sorry mom hope you can forgive me....
******************************
Hey!😘
Wonder why Lucy is ignoring Jennifer?
Oh and Mike is Jennifer's brother,I haven't mentioned about him.
Mike lives in England,and is studying in university.
PLEASE!
VOTE!
COMMENT
And...
FOLLOW ME!!!😃
Love you all💖
Xxsuniibunii01xX