Chapter 29

Recap
*******
I walked inside the room and saw Darren sleeping while breathing heavily and drops of sweat going down his chest. I placed my hand on his cheek and stroked,suddenly a smile blossomed on Darren's face making me feel happy inside.
I carefully layed down beside him.
"Goodnight Darren."
********************************
(3 weeks)
"Please Darren,Pleeeease can I go shopping!" I pleaded,jumping up and down like a 5 year old child.
But come on,
Can you blame me?
It's been 3 weeks since I've been sitting in this house,and all I have done is go school and staying home.As much as I love being around the pack I want to go out too instead of being locked inside this house all day.
I mean, I have a life too!
"Wait Darren"he sighed"please I just want to have some fresh air" I pulled a 'puppy dog face.'
"As much as I love your face right now..." He stroked my cheek" N-O spells no" he kissed my cheek and walked to the kitchen. I ran behind him deciding to follow plan B now.
"Aawwhh what happened Jen?" questioned Margaret.
"Nothing.." I mumbled pouring kettle water into my cup.
"No there is something go on tell me"
Darren back was facing towards me,I know he's listening but he's choosing to ignore me.
"You see Darren's not letting me go shopping" I spoke sadly,winking at Margaret as she nodded her head,you see I've been wanting to go out for a really long time now,but Darren has become pretty possessive like LITERALLY POSSESSIVE!So I planned all this with the girls.
"Oh come on Darren!" Margaret spoke earning a glare from Darren.
"Darren me...Lucy,Neena,Sarah and the rest will be with her."
He slammed his cup on the counter and mumbled a few stuff to Margaret as she mumbled back."I've said no and that's an Alpha order" He warned,pointing at Margaret.
Margaret lowered her gaze in disappointments,but my anger started to rise inside of me.
"Darren this is not fair!" I yelled grabbing him by his arms.
He raised his hand,grabbed an apple
"I'm not going to argue any further"and walked off.
"But Dar-"
"There's no point asking him,he made an Alpha order" said Margaret.
"You know Margaret,I can't take it anymore,being locked up in this house"
"Yeah I get you...and I have a plan" she raised her brow ,with a smirk playing on her face."Let's secretly go shopping."
"But Darren..."
"Do you want to go out yes or no?" She questioned sipping her warm liquid.
"Yes" I answered crossing my arms.
"Well,leave it to me."
*
*
*
"Jen you have to buy that dress it's so cute!" Squealed Lucy as I twirled around,modelling the dress.
"You think so?" I glanced at myself in the mirror,placing my hands on my hips.
"Trust me it's beautiful"
"Hmmm okay I'll buy it!But you have to buy it too!"
"Deal"She chuckled throwing her arm around my shoulders.
"You guys done?I think we should go back before Darren and the rest reach" said Margaret with hands full of bags and the rest of the girls standing behind her.
"Awwhh can't we eat out before going back "moaned Sarah slouching on the clothing rack.
"Alright let's go McDonalds,I'll meet you guys outside." I said walking back in the dressing room.
I quickly pulled the dress off and pulled my white top and blue jeans on.
After paying for the dress along with Lucy's, I met the girls outside as we all headed to McDonalds.
As I walked inside the well known takeout ,memories of mine and Darren's first date came flooding in making a slight smile and blush appear on my face.
"Why are you blushing?" questioned Margaret wiggling her brows.
"I'm not it's just hot in here"
"Yeah it is pretty hot in here" agreed Lucy waving her hand in her face.
"Hey I'm just going to the washroom,I'll be right back." I said,jumping from my seat and walking towards the ladies washroom.
It was shocking to see the washroom empty usually it's full.I pulled the tap up and threw some cold water on my face.
Suddenly I felt an appearance behind me,I turned around and someone placed a cloth on my face that ended with me blacking out.