Chapter 2

*lunch time*
After I changed from PE ,I went to the Cafeteria to catch up with the girls.
I walked into the Cafeteria and sat next to Lucy.
"Hey Lucy."
"Well your early aren't you?" She said slamming her hands on to the table ,acting shocked.
"Haha very funny....Mrs Pinlot kept us in for no reason."
I quickly snatched a apple out of her tray,and took a big bite out of it.
"Hey that was my apple!!"She yelled ,frowning.
"Hhhmmm ok s-"
I was quickly interrupted by Sarah Margaret and Neena.
"OMG! Have you guys heard?!?!"
"Heard about what?" Said Lucy looking at me confused.
"What are you guys talking about?" I questioned.
They sat down on the opposite bench in front of us.
"Lucy...remember Darren...Darren Smith?"Questioned Neena.
For some reason Lucy's face went red,and she started to shuffle in her chair.
"Lucy....are you okay?"
"Eermm...yeah I'm fine so what about Darren Smith?" Lucy said ,curiously.
"Wait...who is this Darren Smith?" I asked confused.
"You don't know who is Darren Smith?"
"Well I only started this school in 9th grade." I muttered,shrugging.
"Darren Smith got transferred out of this school in 9th grade that's why you never seen him and he's coming back next week...." Said Sarah in a serious tone.
"Why did he get transferred out in the first place?"
"Eermm...he got in to a fight and injured Jake so bad that they had to amputate the leg he now lost."
Ouch!This guy is really violent,well I know for sure that I won't be making friendship with him.
"Who's Jake?" I questioned confused.
Hey,it's not my fault this school has hidden stories,and people I've never heard of.
"He was....Luc-"
*Bell rings*
"Oops I need to go." Muttered Lucy glaring at Sarah and running of nervously.
"So who's Jake then?"
"Eermm...we need to go.Come on Margaret and Neena,bye Jen see you after school." They quickly walked off leaving me behind.
Okay...well that was awkward....
Just by asking one question everyone ran off...I know theirs something that they are hiding.
Looks like I will have to figure it out myself....
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Ooohhhh who do you think Jake is?
Please vote,comment
And...
FOLLOW ME!!!
Love ya all
Xxsuniibunii01xX